Happenings

Zack's POV
So you know im 20 but still schooling 4th year collage then its this girl that really weird she keeps following me all this collage year and she's one my classmates her name is Ammy,i admit she's beautiful but the way she acts its weird.that girl was back in Korea good thing i absent today like for a week maybe but at least i can say i have a girlfriend so she can stay away from me.

So here's my cousin in my uncles house im bored Gerald just keeps playing on his crib not a prob so i go to my phone and texted tomika if she can come over and she said yes since her parents aren't around after a few moments tomika arrived."Zack why did you ask me to come over?" she asked."Im bored no ones around but me and gerald" i replied."Aww is this this cute little baby??" she said while im cuteness."Can i carry around gerald?" she asked."Yeah sure." i replied then she carried gerald around like a mom like its weird though this is the feeling of having a family its boring.

After a 3 hours tomika feel tired of taking care of gerald so she go in a bed where im supposed to sleep i feel tired to so i go with her since gerald is sleeping.Then she asked me if we can have a little fun like some beers and stuffs.And i said sure then we talked and drinked then here we go a bad thing happened we started making out cuz were drunk and we don't know what were doing.Then i wake up when gerald started to cry then i realize it when i wake up what really happens then tomika woke up and asked what happened."Zack what..Happened?!" then she continue crying.."Whats wrong?" i asked."Its just that what if im--" i cut her."Ok if that happens i'll be responsible with it." then she left the house fast so i take care gerald myself i ask myself what if she's pregnant???