The Feelings We Have Before

Flashback....
June 11,2010 (Tomika's 7th Birthday)

Tomika's POV
This was the day i got to dance with him,hold his hands,play as kids and have fun with him.Before the party started i sit down on our door
I feel sad because dad can't go to my birthday because he is very busy at his work in Florida.I missed him so much.Then a Korean boy arrived with a well groomed suit and a cool hair,he look around and spotted me sitting."Hey your Tomika right?" he said,he puts out his right hand."Yeah." i said with a sad tone."Why you sad?" he ask and sit beside me with his attention focused to my reply."My dad i miss him so much..I hope he is here." i put my both hands on my cheeks."Don't worry..He will just call or do a skype with you." he said with his arm around my back."Yeah he did,but i hope to see him."

"By the way i haven't introduce myself yet i questioned you a lot of things." he chuckled."Yeah." i giggled."I'm Zack Mooneyham and you?" he said with a silly tone."Tomika Young." i smiled."Shall we play?" he smiled with his hand lend out."Sure." he hold my hand all the way to the grassy part of the house,the garden.
"How about let's play hide and seek?" Zack suggested."That looks fun!" he counts while i find a place to hide from him after a few moments he came up and find me."Tomika where are you?" he said playfully.I peeked my head a little to see where he is and BOOM! he seeked me.We both laughed at each other and try to play tag.

Zack was the first one to chase me.We run around until i tripped on a rock and hit my knee on a solid rock,i cried in pain Zack went near me and look at my knee."Tomika keep calm there's a little blood on your knee." he ripped a part of his sleeves and wrap it around my knee."You feeling better?" he ask with his eyes focused on mine."Yeah thank you so much." i smiled at him.

We just met each other for the past an hour but i feel something that i haven't feel yet on other boys,Zack is a caring person,loveable and a cute boy.I slowly fell inlove with his actions.And he became my first crush.
After the party we both often see each other.
After school,lunch,snack and at park.
but that was a long time ago...

Things were a little too complicated to explain now...

This is our reality between me and Zack's friendship very different after 7 years...

End of flashback...
December 7,2017
I  downstairs for breakfast but i only got toast and coffee and rushed outside for some walking.Oh and hey! i moved on from Zack after a year,and i never saw any communicable stuffs that will lead us to each other again.Then i saw a little girl crying beside a tree so i got near her and ask what is wrong."I sprained my foot!" she cried as i looked at her feet it's swelling and it looks really bad.Then a little boy with a blonde hair and a green eyes got near us with a bandage."Lemme take care of this ms." i step aside and let the little boy do his work."There." he finished putting the bandage around the girl and i saw a huge smile on the girl's face.Then the boy lend his hand to the girl and they smiled and look at each other.

Everything gets back in my system.But i won't let that happen.Past is past,today is today,never gonna look back.Then a strange feeling came into me,something bad happened.Someone that i can't predict.
I shake myself up and continue walking,then on my way to an old apartment i saw a lot of police and newscasters of course it caught my attention.