I'll Never Bother Him

Tomika's POV
I went back inside the hotel and went up to my room door.I throw myself in the bed and read a romantic book.After a few minutes i saw someone opening the door."Who's it?" i asked."It's me your mom." my mom entered."Let's go it's time to eat." she sit beside me and comb my hair with her fingers.
"Mom can i ask a question?" i look at her."What is it honey?" she ask sweetly."How do you and dad stayed together for a long time?" i ask."Well...we stayed together for a long time is because we love each other." she replied."Ohh.." i nod my head down."Still thinking about your break up with Zack? it's still last Summer." my mom said."Yeah...But i still like him...Well i guess..No." i was confused."You know to refresh your mind let's just eat." my mom and i left the room to eat.

"You ready for your last year of college next week?" my dad ask."Yeah kindda nervous but excited." i said."Well hope your guts accept all those hard assignments and projects." my brother said as he bite into a meatball."I don't know...College was fun with FRIENDS but never been FUN when it comes to studying." my mom said."I don't know." i wipe my lips with a dining napkin and stand up and get back inside my room.
I got bored so i run outside with my jacket and hat on.I walk around like usual,i hope Summer is still here.I missed her so much since she moved to Miami 4 weeks ago.
I decided to call her so i can talk with someone."Hello Summer?" she picked up the phone."TOMIKKAAA!!" she shouted."Hey how'd ya doing?" i ask."I am fine me and Freddy are fine how bout you and--" i cut her off."Don't continue." i stopped her before she mention ZACK."Did you guys broke up again?" she said."Yeah it's a pretty long story we broked up like last summer."

"Look i know you guys will make it up each other." she said."No really i don't wanna bother his life anymore." i said then hang up the phone,i stand up from the bench and walk around.I bumped into Zack on my way."I'm sorry ms---" he cut himself when he saw me.I ignore him and get my stuffs as fast as i can and walk fast.