Im gonna hold you like im gonna lose you

Zack's Pov
After 3 weeks...
Its been three weeks me and Tomika hasn't talk to each other so i decided that im the one who should approach her.At lunch i rushed into her and carry her books."Tomika." i said while carrying her books to her locker.I shoved her things in."Tomika hey..." i pat her shoulder."Oh hey Zack..." she hurriedly went away.I should tell her about me and my family moving to Miami tomorrow.

I tried to text her and begged for apology but were the same we both become stupid about this.I tried again at lunch but she kept on moving on different seats."Zack." Freddy patted my back."Look guys,later will be my last gig with the band were moving to miami tomorrow." i said."WHAT?!" exclaimed Freddy and Lawrence."I need your help guys i need to tell my best friend Tomika about this." i told them to help me."Ok dude." they both patted my back and we started with the plan.

Tomika's Pov
After the bell rings i went in mr.finn's class to practice i tooked my bass suddenly i saw a mysterious note sitting on the top of my desk i read it.
Tomika can we meet at the school rooftop later after the last gig i have to tell you something really important,and after this please don't hate me and i know im the one who should be saying sorry to you,instead i became a jerk.After i read the note i kept it inside my pocket,then we started rolling on for our gig tonight after we practice we went into the club where our gig is.

We all had fun then i almost forgot about the note i put down my bass and went in the school rooftop,when i got up i saw Zack sitting on the edge of the rooftop so,i sit on the edge beside him."What is it you wanted to tell me?" i asked."Tomika i wanted to say goodbye to you,where moving to Miami tomorrow this is my last gig with you guys." he said with a sad smolder."Ok." then moved a little bit."TOMIKA!" Zack screamed.I almost fall from down,when i looked up i saw Zack holding my hand tightly as he can."TOMIKA IM SORRY FOR THIS!!" he pull my arm straight back up,but when i stand up i didn't saw Zack anywhere,i looked down and saw him down covered with blood i rushed down quickly crying hard.

Everyone was staring at us it was a ll crowded then i saw Summer and Freddy called for help,Zack was in my arms covered with blood..Connor was right Zack gives everything for the one he loves and he sacrifice his own life for me....

To be continued....
(im crying....😭)