Memories that has to be Back

Tomika's Pov
after 3 years....
Its been three years after the accident,Zack's parents won't let me near him they say that its better if im away from him forever.Because Zack won't remember anything after the incident.And after all these years im blaming myself,they were supposed to move in Miami before but they didn't after what happened to Zack.

Seeing my best friend with another girl kindda makes me sad and angry,cuz if i can go back in time i should've tell Zack that i love him that we can be more than friends but i become a big stupid before.So here after three years i was staring at Zack with his new girlfriend which is Genneya they were friends before but i don't know how Zack liked her.

For everyone's sake i left before he saw me.I called Summer to come over today and she said yes."Summer!" i hugged her."TOMIKKKAAAA!!!" summer said with a little more over reacting."SQUEEZING! SQUEEZING!!" i shouted."Oh sorry." she let go of me."So Tomika what do you want to do today?" she asked."Well umm...Let's go to a cafe im kindda like to have coffee how about you?", i asked."Well yea i wanted a coffee too." she replied smiling."Well what are we both waiting for let's go!" i pat her back then we both run to the cafe shop.

While inside i spotted Connor holding a cup of coffee,and he spotted me."TOMIKA!" he approached."Yes?" i replied."Long time no see,so can i seat with you here?" he asked."Yea yea." i let him sit."So do you want me to help you with Zack retrieving his memories?" Connor said as he take a sip from his coffee."No i don't wanna talk about him anymore." i replied."Look Tomika i know you liked Zack..." Summer continued."But he don't even know about it." i said with a sad smolder."Ok here im sorry Zack doesn't matter tomika need this! ok fine Zack told me 3 years ago that he likes you but he don't have the confidence to do it,so he told me that even he can't tell you that he likes you,he will make you feel safe and special as a friend." Summer said."O..Ok.." i take a sip from my coffee."Zack was trying to make a perfect letter for you either,but he said these aren't good enough." Connor hand me over about 5 letters.I read them all makes me tear a little."Zack can't remember you but his heart remembers you,were here to help you so Zack can remember the girl that he loves." Summer continued."Yes tomika i can help too." Connor said."Well yea i guess you guys are right i need the old Zack back." i said."That's the power girl!" Summer raised up her fist pump."Ok so we guys need to make Tomika and Zack see each other again." Said Connor."Well that's a good idea!" Summer exclaimed."Ok." i replied.

But before anything else i have to go home,because of my nephew Atticus."Guys i have to go." i waved goodbye at Summer and Connor i headed home with a smile in my face this time.

When i got home i saw Atticus on his crib playing his toys,then i felt like someone slapped me on my neck."LOOK WHO'S BACK!" My brother beej slap me slightly."OW! what was that for?!" i asked."For leaving me here with Atticud also without telling me where your going." Beej nagged on me."I just hang out with Summer and Connor." i replied to his stupid question."Mmmmm....I think your lyin-" i cutted him."IM NOT A LIAR WEIRDO!" i punched him and carry Atticus upstairs to my room.

I shut my door and play a little with Atticus then i grabbed my laptop and surf through the internet i saw Zack's post he was with Genneya they were so sweet....I said as i sigh and closed my laptop.I left atticus downstairs at his crib and went out again without saying a word to Beej.

I went outside it was freezing cold and i forgot my jacket so i sit on the bench freezing in cold then suddenly an unfamiliar guy put me around his Jacket i looked at him and i saw ZACK?! i walked away so he won't mind asking me questions."Wait ms!" he said following me,i just run away.

Zack's Pov
The beautiful lady that i saw earlier dropped her wallet so i opened it and saw her picture she seemed familiar really familiar that i can't remember.
I looked at her face a million times trying to remember who is she,then i go down the basement i saw my old stuffs and an old picture of me and that girl? i wanna know what's her name and her connection in my life i need to see her again.

I looked at some more old of my pictures with that strange girl,we were hugging each other and i was acting like her boyfriend? is she my girlfriend or something? ok im so getting curious to know.

The next day i woke up like an ordinary day i saw my phone ringing i answer it,it was Connor my brother."Hey! Zack!" he said on the phone."What." i replied."I need you here on Averdale park right here right now." Connor said then hang up i hurriedly stand up and get dressed up.

Tomika's Pov
I was in the Averdale park like what Connor told me so i saw Connor and asked him what are we doing here."Just sit here ok?" he told me."This isn't the plan that we did right?" i looked at him eye to eye."Umm....Nope!" he hurriedly left.After i few moments i saw Zack walking and looking around with his hands inside his pockets,he got near me i sit like a normal and random person.

"Umm...Hey?" he tapped my shoulder."Umm...? what?! me? oh yes me what?" i asked kindda nervous."I found this wallet of your you dropped it when you rushed." he hand me over a wallet."And your face seems so familiar...But i just can't remember.." he said as i started to feel really nervous."WHAT!! NO!" i said with sarcasm."I know you know what's my past pls tell me ms im begging you." he pleased."Im sorry i just can't remember." i said about to leave but..."HEY TOMIKA I GOT YOU COTTON CAN-" Summer said as she dropped the cotton candy and run away."I OWE YOU ONE LATER!" she run away.My eyes started to close then my fists are tightening."Tomika? that was your name?" Zack said."Yes?" i replied getting more nervouse and akward."Tomika...Tomika.....Tomika................TOMIKA!" he suddenly felt a headache then he mumbles in pain then after that he said my name for the last time."Tomika.." he stared at me while i faced him with my head looking down..

To be continued....