Welcome FLORIDA!

I woke up in a shining morning light."GOODMORNING FLORIDA!" i stretched so excited to land and to see Summer again.It's been like years since the last time we saw each other.

When the airplane landed,i grab my baggages down with the help of a flight attendant.I saw the beautiful sun rise to my eyes.

And i also saw Summer waving her hand to me."TOMIKKAAA!!" i can hear her away."SUM!" i run towards her and gave her a BIG hug."Omg it's you you're real!" she squeezed my cheeks.

"Why? do i look like a manequin to you?" i said sarcastically."No,your a very cute teddy bear." she pinch my cheek and put her arm around me and lead me to her car.

"Sup with you two?" Summer ask."What two?" i said confused."You and Zack." i kept silent for a sec."Neh." i continue to walk to her car.I opened door for passenger's sit next to Sum.

"Drive Thru?" i asked."You bet!" i smiled,i told her to go drive thru at McDonalds."I'll get a BFF fries and 2 McFloats." Summer ordered."Anything else you wan't?" Sum asked.

"I'll get...A cheeseburger and a fries,large fries." i added."I got BFF why do you still want a large fries?" she ask."I.DO.NOT.LIKE.S-H-A-R-I-N-G!" i opened my wallet and took a cash.

"Can you pay mine too?" Summer said with an akward smile,i rolled my eyes and just payed fod our food.When we got our food we started talking on our way to her house.

"How about you and Freddy?" i ask while taking a fries from my paper bag."Well we are fine,still on a Long Distance Relationship." she said with a smolder.

"If you wanna ask about me and Zack,we are through." i said."Why!?" she exclaimed."Shh..Everything was so complicated in our lives,it's like loving him is a huge mistake in our lives." i said with a dramatic tone.

"Jeez,give it chance." she focus on the road."I already did,i wanna give up,i wanna start a new life WITHOUT HIM." i popped the letter M at the end."So that's why you came here?" she ask."Yes." i responded.

"Well maybe it's a PRETTY great place to move on with." Summer stopped the car and open our doors."Get your butt out Tomika." she went down and slammed her door,i got down and slammed my door.

"Naysh!" i put down my luggage."You clean?" i ask."Yuh," she said with a deep manly voice."So...Since i am your best friend.." i run to the kitchen and sprint to the fridge.I grab a huge can of soda,pack of potato chips and a pack of gummy bears.

"I think you've been eating too much again." Jade smirked."Whatever." i said with my mouth full."So your dad have a plan going back here?" Summer asked."No,he said he'll stay in Los Angeles." i respond.

"How about you get some rest,and stop emptying the my sources at the fridge." she grab my food."HEY!" i followed her."No!" she shoved the food away and put it back inside the fridge.

I went upstairs and change my clothes then i get down to watch some TV,a sudden knock ruined my TV time."Can you get the door please." Summer said while in the kitchen."Which part? the door knob or-" she cut me off."Your too philosophic! just open the door!" i saw her rolled her eyes.

"Fine." i opened the door and surprised to see Freddy."Is Summer home?" Freddy asked fixing his hair and holding a bunch of flowers."Hey SUM! there's a perfect haired dude here and he's name is FRED-" before i even finish Summer came running."FREDDY!" she screamed.

"BABE!" Freddy hugs her."I missed you so much." Summer and Freddy kissed."Okay so can you just guys do that later,i am really hungry." i rubbed my stomach."Sure." they rolled their eyes and went to the kitchen.

We finished lunch,Freddy and Summer got upstairs to play tag.I think that is a diffrent tag for lovers.
I sit on the couch and watch some TV again.