Third Wheel

Tomika's Pov
Its monday morning means school again...I wonder how Zack is doing but i have to went off to school first before anything,i almost lost my skateboard a few weeks ago because of Clark he's like obsessed guarding us in the hallways he caught me doing an ollie with Freddy before the school starts.Well luckyly he was sick today no more stupid 7th grader who likes to give you detention and watch your everymove.

I went to school with my brother today while Atticus' mother picked him up to get back in Miami.I used my skateboard while Beej get a ride with mom im just not comfortable riding with mom everyday she has a like weird bumper stickers for kindergartens and babies,if the school kids see that in the parking lot it will totally ruin my reputation.

Also i have a huge problem with Genneya i don't think she's cool with me she seemed very mad yesterday,i have to avoid her.Before the bell rings i shove in my things inside my locker with my skateboard and helmet in it,Summer gave me the "Hey Tomika how's it going!" word again."Is that really necessary?" i asked."Yeah why?" she replied."You said the same thing everymorning! can't you just say Hi tomika." i turnes on her and crossed my arms."Ok fine...Hi Tomika!" she said waving her hand on my face."Happy?" she rolled her eyes."Yes now let's go!" i grab her arm to mr.finn's class its been i week since i played my bass i missed rocking with the whole band...And the time when were all still complete...

-sigh- i wish everything is back to the way it was before i made that dumb thing well next year i'll be on 10th grade already me and Summer will be transfering to the same school which is pretty cool...Sadly i will miss the band so much at least Freddy and Lawrence are transfering on the same school with us!

Mr.Finn said he will be sticking with Rocking,that means with us his band but he won't be our teacher anymore he will be a professional rock star! that means were just all gonna meet if there's practice or gig,i don't have any idea if Zack is still in the band.But all i really care for now is this is a normal day with my best friend Summer.

At lunch i sit with Freddy,Summer and Lawrence we talk about positive things then this witch came near us and totally make everything into NEGATIVE."Hey girls this is TOMIKA!" Genneya pointed at me as she and her friends laugh."Yes its me Tomika,do we have a problem?" i stand up and cross my arms."Yes! your name was so lame!" she rolled her eyes as she and her lame friends laugh."What's your problem with Tomika?!" Freddy stand up with an angry tone."Nothing handsome she's just really cheap and ugly!" Genneya keep on harrasing me infront of everyone."How dare you talk to my best friend ASHTRAY!" Summer raised her eyebrows and out her hand on her waist.

"Don't make me.." Lawrence said as he hand out a remote."What you will do NERD!" Said Genneya's friend."I'll do this!" Lawrence push the remotes button that make pies throw on there faces they all got shocked and run with shame on their faces.

"Great Job Lawrence!" Freddy said as he do a high five with Lawrence."Yup! i really do a good one there." Lawrence left to go with Esme."Totally the man bro.." Freddy smiled as he put his hands inside his pockets."Guys,you should've done that now things will get worst." I said."Tomika is right Lawrence should've done that,now those witches are going to salvage Tomika." Summer continued."No problem then we'll guard Tomika." Freddy said with his stunning smile."Ok fine...But make sure she's safe of else..." Summer cutted off."Or else what?" Freddy smiled so perfectly that an angelic voice popped out of nowhere."I mean...Or else i could hug you! come here!" Summer came in rushing Freddy,Freddy was a bit akward about it so he just let Summer.

"So let's go right in the class!" Me,Summer and Freddy went in our class.

Time skipped after school...

So today is the last month of my 11th grade next year i'll be on 12th grade.Me and the band will stick together we all decided that even where not the same as before we should still keep the band a secret,but were still on rocking.Mr.Finn is gonna do diffent gigs at clubs,while me and the rest are going on the same school i was wondering how Zack...I mean nothing i should've mentioning his name...