If Things Are Just Like This

Then a lot of people step aside and i looked at the incident,then the police shouted."ZACK MOONEYHAM!" i was surprised when the rescuers got a body inside a car,it was Zack.
I ask a lady what happened and she said that the car had lost control it has 6 passengers,the other 3 is in the hospital critical while the other three is being rescued.
When the lady left.I sat beside a tree holding my tears back.I hope he is okay...

Then a rescuer said."I am sorry we lost him." my heart is beating fast so i run to the incident place and saw a guy but not Zack.Inside the ambulance the rescuers are trying to revive him.
Zack was covered with blood and glass shattered around his body.I didn't hold myself and just cry when it was the time for the rescuers to take him at the hospital,i step aside and walk away wiping my tears.Hoping and praying that he will be fine.

Days...Weeks...And months past and no news i've heard about Zack.I'm so curious and worried about him,i cannot sleep,eat or even get out of the bed.I wonder how he's doing...
But like i promise no matter what happened we won't see each other again.

My family and i decided to go on a vacation for awhile.Maybe this will help me with my condition
on our way to San Francisco with my cousin Andrei,Kendra and Atticus and my stone headed brother BJ.The trip was long and tiring but it was worth it when we reach the place.It looks beautiful it has maple trees.
.
.
.
Where me and Zack started and ended....WAIT WAIT WAIT! i should NOT talk about this!
Gosh Tomika get some rest! i got to our room and place my bags inside the closet.I jump in the comfy bed and look up the ceiling.I told my mom and dad that i'll be outside to get some fresh air.It was pretty cold but i love the place.I saw a strange guy down our hotel room i rushed down because he looks like Mace my brother from my mom's side.

He really looks like Mace..So i slowly peek on him.Then there was a girl running towards him and hug him.The dude look at the back so i saw his face...
.
.
.
It was Zack...He was with another girl well atleast he is happy and our lives is peaceful.I am happy to see him okay and fine i guess i'll be contented by this.I went back up and look down i saw Zack and the girl talking and laughing i was smiling that time.But inside there was like this little lightning stroke inside me.I don't understand.But i'm okay...

Everything will be fine soon...
.
.
.
.
Like nothing had happened

Sorry for the short chapter be updating everyday from now on! sorry for inactive too

LOL your author❤❤

Keep updated for my new book it's a fanfic about Jicardo,i'm writing like half part of it so i'll be publishing it soon❤❤

Thanks for 9.01k READERS!!
Love You ALL❤❤❤💖

Follow me on my social media FP pages
Instagram:worldbreanna
Twitter:worldbreanna
Email me down the link of my insta page and what you think about it❤you can ask for some video and pics edit

That's all thank you so much everybody!