Is it True?

Continued...
While me and Summer are walking together to her house some familiar face caught my attention.It was Zack and i looked at him more closely i saw a girl he was holding her hand tightly i felt a little angry mixed with sad.I  never thought that Zack would have a girlfriend this all along,but at least he was happy that matters most than anything.

I shoved my head back on the sidewalk with Summer."Tomika?" she looked at me."Something's wrong?" she checked my face."Nothing..." i replied."Tell me what's with the sad smolder? and why is you face like that?" she asked me again."No...Really im okay." i replied back removing her hand in my chin."Okay if you say so." we continued walking finally we reached Summer's house.

Me and Summer started watching a movie."Summer did you know that Zack already have a girlfriend?" i asked her."No he don't why?" she replied back munching a popcorn."I mean all i asked is did u saw Zack with another girl?" i asked."No except Bella last week because of there project but no weird things happened,btw why are you so curious to know?" she looked at me with suspicious eyes."No im just asking." i shoved my head back in the TV screen."Your jealous!" she pointed at me."No im not! i probably don't!" i replied."Come on...." she gave me the weird eyes."Ok fine,a little." i rolled my eyes."Only little?" she kept asking."Ok medium." i replied."There you tell me the truth." she put her arms on her waist.

"Look girl! don't you give up!" she shaked me."What?" i asked confusely."About Zack with the other girl,your gonna shine at our prom dance tomorrow night!" she told me."Ok ok! but i don't want any trouble pls." i replied."Ok i won't but i'll be ur assistant in here." she said."Ok fine." i crossed my arms.

We continue the fun at Summer's house then the next day i wake up with Summer beside me."Sum!" i shaked her up awake."What?!" she screamed in my face."I gotta go see ya." i waved bye at her."Why so hurried?" she asked me."No i gtg bye!" i left.

When i got home i saw my parents eating breakfast."Oh hey tomika honey sit with us so how's the hang out with summer?" my dad asked."Well it was fun." i said as i grab a plate."Hey Tomika i have a little suprise for you." i brother hand me a long box."What's this?" i asked."Just open it!" i brother said."Ok." i open the box and saw a skateboard."WOW! BEEJ! THANKS!" i stand up and hugged my brother."I know your birthday is a month away,but i wanna give you this early." he smiled."Really? thanks a lot bro!" i smiled at him.

"Mom and Dad we have prom dance tonight so can i go?" i asked them."Sure sweetie but who's ur partner?" my mom asked."I don't know." i shrugged my shoulders."Sorry mom and dad i gtg." hurriedly went to the shower."Hey weirdo! when i have a prom before we don't have school's in morning plus its Sunday!" my brother screawmed laughing."Oh yeah." i just take a shower and went upstairs.

After hours pass my friend Summer went in the house which i called tresspassing cuz she didn't even ask my i enter."Tomika LET'S GO!!" she said excitedly."Ok ok." i scratched my head going with her."Ok sit in this chair i'll go get the hair and make up kit." she rushed to my bedroom.When she came back she started straightining my hair then curl it.She also put make up on me."DONE!!" summer exclaimed.

"Wow tomika you look so beautiful!" my friend Smiled."Yeah i guess so.." i stared at the mirror and smile.Then Summer and I went to the party but before we did she got home first to dress,when she's done we get back in the car and rushed to the party.I saw everyone dancing then when me and Summer entered everyone stared at us.Then suddenly Freddy came near us."Wow summer...you looked so beautiful!" Freddy said."Can i dance with you?" freddy asked summer."100% YES!" she exclaimed."Dream come true Sis!" i whispered.

Then i walk towards the refreshments and saw Zack dancing with Genneya the new girl who is in 9th grade.When the dance is over Zack came near to me."HEY PAL!" we do a high five."Woah that was weak bro." he said."Zack is if true that Genneya is ur GF?" i asked him."WHAT?! HER?! NO!" he laughed."Were just friends chill." he pat my shoulder."Look let's dance." he tooked my hand to the dance floor.

Then start dancing.."Wow tomika i never knew u were a good dancer." he smiled at me."Yeah i guess i am." i smiled.I saw Summer on the corner dying and sequelling with no sound i looked at her giggling."Tomika." i turned my head around Zack."Your really beautiful." he said."Wow thanks." i smiled."Zack i want to tell you this a long time ago." i try to make myself strong to say this."Zack i like you i love you!" i exclaimed."What?!" he let go off my hand.Then i felt so much embarrased so i runned outside with tears."TOMIKA WAIT!" Zack said."Great Job idiot!" Summer said as she went outside with me...

To be continued...
What do u think will happen next?