Special *Nathan's POV*

"What the hell are you doing here?", I choke out,my throat clenching together as he stares down at me with his piercing blue eyes almost hypnotizing me. Just like they used to. He crosses his arms in front of his muscular chest with a satisfied smirk on his lips. "Well, I'm part of the team and we have the same friends.", he states, his dark, deep voice sending shivers down my spine. It pisses me off that even after all the things he has done to me, my body still reacts to everything he does.I hate it!

"You didn't have to come to practice today.", I tense up as he takes a small step towards me, grinning even wider when he noticed. "You're literally the only one complaining, still can't get over me, can you?", he leans slightly closer with a teasing expression. I know I shouldn't even respond him. "I'm not complaining!", I try to keep my voice down even though I really want to bash his face in.

"Oh please, if there's something you're good at it's complaining.", he laughs and the mere sound of it makes me want to go crazy. "Dean, I swear to God, I will kill you if you don't shut up.", I said this in a deadly calm way, hoping to at least get him to not pull up the same shit we have to go through every time we run into each other. "Oh, you can't remember all of your step-daddy issues? How you kept complaining and wanting me to do something about him like the bitch you are?",he mocks and the anger inside of me is unbearable at this point. My Whole body is trembling as I stare at him wide eyed and ready to snap his neck.

"So I'm the bitch here?How about the times you pretended to be the straight little angel around Steve? How you'd deny our relationship but fuck me as soon as he left? But yeah, I'm the bitch for wanting my boyfriend to stand up for me.", even though I hated this fact but tears are so close to just running down my face.

"Don't cry, that would just prove my statement.", he chuckles, shaking his head at me before walking straight towards me. "Don't make me tell your sweet, little boyfriend all about you and your... desires.", he whispers directly into my ear, his breath sending shivers down my back once again. My eyes widen in shock and the previously growing lump in my throat almost suffocates me. "He's still so pure, isn't he? I like that virgin flare he has, kinda reminds me off you before you turned into... this.", Dean continues, placing a cold hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so tempted to beat the shit o-.", I get cut off by an intense pain in my stomach as his fist makes a direct impact with my scar. That bastard! I cough and drop to my knees, clutching the area where he hit and trying not to succumb the feeling of throwing up. He kneels down in front of me,his cold fingers lifting my chin and forcing me to look at him."Nathan, Nathan, Nathan.", he shakes his in disappointment,"Didn't I teach you manners? Where did all of that go? Maybe I have to talk to the virgin, he probably ruined you. What if I made sure he'll never talk to you again?" The grip on my chin tightens and I feel like my jaw is about to pop out.

"D-Don't you d-dare,ass-hole!", I spit out but regretting it soon after as he pushes me down on my back, a hand immediately at my throat and applying pressure. That's when the others finally tried to step in, Kaylx jumping at him in fury. "Let go off him, you psycho!", she yells,both her and Tom pulling him off of me. I take a deep, stinging breath, coughing instantly. "Don't worry, he's probably hard right now, pain always turned him on.", he laughs but I didn't even bother opening my eyes to look at him, instead I just lay there,taking deep breaths and wondering why I couldn't have died a long-time ago.

"Nathan!", I shiver at his voice, a shiver I'm comfortable with and that I loved to feel but I didn't want him to see me like this. With one last deep breath, I sit up and smile over at the fast approaching, beautiful boy whose arms immediately flung around my neck. "I'm sorry.", I mumble , even though I know he couldn't hear it before wrapping my arms around him as well.

I really am sorry, Sky.

He pulls me to feet after a long hug, letting me calm down with his familiar scent and the softness of his hair at my aching neck. "A-are you okay?", his voice is shivering and I curse myself for even starting this with Dean, that was so unnecessary! "I'm fine.", I smile, kissing the tip of his nose carefully, leaning forward hurt right where he had punched.

"Cute, he used to kiss the tip of my dick the same way.", I jerk at his words but decide to ignore it, not in front of Sky, I really don't want him to witness something like this. Pulling his fragile frame into my arms,I flip Dean off behind his back and earning a light chuckle.

##################

I just couldn't wait longer, I need you guys to read this and tell me what you think!