Chapter 28

I squeeze my eyes shut and pause for a moment, thinking about my or rather his next move. Slowly Nodding, I feel both of his hands lifting me off the ground just like he did earlier, my legs and arms steadying myself onto him while my back is being further pressed to the wall. His lower half suddenly starts rubbing himself against me and I can't help but moan and lay my head back. I can't deny that it already feels good but I also didn't quite picture us going further than just kissing and cuddling anytime soon. And most definitely not with half of his family waiting downstairs. Trying to hold back the sounds, I tense up, biting into his shoulder as he goes harder with each passing second. His body shivers, not as much as mine but still noticeable.

I don't want to be loud or anything, too big is the fear of alerting the people in the living room but the longer he goes the harder it gets to suppress the noises, making me hum into his skin with teeth still launched into it. He stops and I whine in need, shocking myself as I not only managed to make him bleed but also as my hips grind against him all on their own. "Nathan.", I breathe out before licking over the bloody bite mark, the scent of iron strong in my mouth. His movements continue again only this time rougher and even though I'm trying so hard, I can't hold it back anymore. I moan, probably louder than before, my hips trembling.

The embarrassment doubles as I could feel myself growing more and more excited, my private area getting insanely sensitive to his touch. But it doesn't feel like I'm the only one, Nathan's body reacts the same way, I can feel him. "W-wait..", I stutter, slightly out of breath and panting. He stops again and looks at me. "Do you want to stop?", he asks, need and desire in his eyes. I shake my head. "B-bed.", I can't say more but he understands, carrying me to the still messy bed and drops me on it, this time sitting down in front of me instead of on top. "Nathan!", I exclaim as his hand suddenly rubs over it, palming it through both my sweatpants and boxers.

I'm not sure if I can do this, am I really ready to give myself to him completely? I start to shake, a hint of tears in my eyes. "We don't have to go all the way, baby.", he smiles, stopping all of his movements. "Just tell me how far you want to go and with what you're comfortable.", I nod at his offer, thinking about it while clenching the bed sheets underneath me. I don't want to back out of it now, we've come such a long way for that but I'm also not ready for him to see all of me yet.

Closing my eyes, I continue to rub myself against him, feeling the hardness of the both of us. I moan, placing a hand over my mouth as he takes over my gesture. He's rougher again, this time pushing my shirt of as well and caressing my chest gently. "Nathan... Nathan!", I call out to him, eyes squeezed shut and mouth hanging half open. I'm close but I don't want to, not alone. I look at him and the expression on his face is almost enough for me to finish. "Baby, hold... on for just a... few seconds.", he cuts himself off a few times by biting his lower lip and what I'm guessing is moaning.

God, he's so beautiful!

I try to fulfill his request, holding back from the sensation of climax but not for long. My back arches and lifts me off the mattress and I moan, probably way too loud as I hit an orgasm. Nathans hips jerk as well and he closes his eyes, putting his head back. D-did he just... Did we just..?

His lips find mine soon after, his strong arms pulling me towards him as he lays down next tome. "I love you.", I mumble into the kiss, still panting slightly. He tastes sweeter than before, better in every way. "I love you, too.", replies after breaking the kiss. "You go take a shower first okay? We need to get ready in a few.", he explains with a smile and satisfaction written all over his face. I nod, feeling like in a trance as I get up and walk over to the bathroom.It was only until the moment I took of my pants and boxers I really realized what had just happened.

Oh my God!

I turn the shower on and wait for the temperature to set, in the meantime I stare at myself in one of the mirrors. My face is extremely red and there's yet again a new hickey on neck which I can't even recall being placed there, also, my hair is beyond messy. I basically look either high or drunk since even my pupils are dilated. I look like crap.

Stepping into the shower, I let the warm water sooth my half tensed and half relaxed body and close my eyes, trying not to recall what had just happened in the room next door. Well, I mean it's only natural, right? We're in that age and we've been together for a month now... only a month...we totally shouldn't have done that! Gosh, my mom was right for worrying all along, I never even planned on going any further than kissing. And now? I liked it, heck I loved it! It felt good as long as it was with him and not with someone else.

Should I tell Claire? No, it's none of her business, this is my life and I can live it however I want to... But what if he takes it a step further next time we get this close? I'm not sure if I'm ready for this yet! Okay, stop thinking, it only hurts anyway. Let's just calm down for a second and just... we did this?!

I try to wash up as fast as I can, including my hair before grabbing one of the towels lined up next to it and stepping out. Drying myself of I chant various things in my head like "Calm down", "It's okay" and "Nothing wrong with it". I just can't quite comprehend how it even got to that point. Wrapping the gray towel around my waist, I exit the bathroom, spotting Nathan in front of the window yet again, this time it's open though allowing a nice breeze to enter the room. I walk up behind him, hugging his muscular back tightly and kissing his neck.He turns around, looking me up and down with a sly smirk. "You Know, towels suit you, maybe you should stay like this for another while.", I blush at his words, punching his chest playfully. "You go take a shower now.", I grin before heading over to our closet to grab whatever doesn't look like home-wear. As I bend over to reach for some clean boxers, I remember just in time that there's still someone standing there. And sure enough, when I turned around he was staring right at me with the widest grin in the world.

"Shower, now.", I point towards the bathroom, waiting for him to actually go inside and the changing into a simple white and blue button down with light blue jeans shorts, that should be good enough. I grab my phone and sit down on the couch, playing around with it until Nathan exited the bathroom again already in fresh, tight fitting boxers. He catches me staring at him this time but not saying anything against it as my eyes follow him to the closet next to me. But the bruise got my attention faster than anything else, after the shower and without any concealer at all it looks even worse.

"Don't look like that,it's fine, I promise.", he states, after lifting my chin to meet his gaze or rather lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stare.", I squeeze my phone, still feeling bad about the fact that Dean had hurt him. "You can stare at me where ever and for how long you want, I just don't want you to beat yourself up about it, okay?", I nod but lower my head immediately, waiting for him to get dressed.

I take his hand in mine and we both head downstairs where we are met with a pair of dark, green eyes that follow us all the way through the open living room with an amused expression. "You guys are lucky that Gamma and Gramps are out for a walk cause your little boyfriend isn't exactly all that quiet.", my eyes widen at his statement and I blush madly, literally wanting to die right now. Dian and Nathan exchange a few words while I more or less hide behind him.

"It's okay, no need to be ashamed, it's just him anyway.", he winks at me as we exit the house towards his car. I can't believe we were heard, that does make it even more embarrassing. It also surprises me that it's already this late since we are meant to be at Toms place at 6 pm. "Are you okay with going there?", he asks before buckling up. "Sure, why shouldn't I? Your friends seem fine and I really like Leslie.", I admit, already looking forward to seeing her again. He chuckles one last time, then putting the gear in reverse and driving us over to his friends house.

#########
You guys!!!!! Help my soul!! This was kinda cringy but also cute, like, help?! What did you guys think?? I'm dieing to know!!