Chapter 51

Fingers aren't good enough anymore, they couldn't touch that spot as good as something else could. I never thought he'd have me like this, laying underneath him, willing and with no hint of anxiety.

Okay, maybe a small hint.

Nathan seems like he doesn't want to wait either, teeth biting down on his lips while taking in my appearance, holding himself back from just taking me right then and there. But he didn't, he continued to move his fingers in a steady yet strong pace, whispering sweet words to me that I couldn't quite grasp.

"Do you think that's enough?", he asks, not stopping the movement though. I just nod, whimpering as he slowly pulls them out, a feeling of emptiness taking over and causing my hips to shiver a bit.

He takes his boxers off and for the first time, I actually look at him and not just there but his whole appearance. Everything just fits, this is Nathan and this is the body of the person I fell in love with.

I watch him open the small black box and retrieve a small thin package, his eyes resting on mine as he tears it open with his teeth. After preparing himself, he grips me by the waist, pulling me closer towards him and the end of the bed, my heart pounding inside my chest.

This is really happening, I'm about to have sex for the first time in my life with the first person I ever loved.

"Relax, okay?", he whispers, planting kisses all over my face as he gently pushes in. My eyes widen at the sudden pain and even though he used so much lube, the stinging was still there.

"Shh, don't tense, it'll hurt more if you do that... Just... Please relax.", he's nervous even more than before, desperately trying to distract me with kisses and hickeys and sweet bites on my neck.

"St-op. Don't m-move.", I need a second to breathe and he immediately comes to an halt, glancing at me with slight panic. Wrapping my arms around him, I nudge him down to me until our foreheads are touching again.

"Now.", I barely even voiced it but he understood, nodding as he continues to push in. It doesn't hurt that much anymore, the pleasure rising until there's no pain to feel anymore.

I hold my legs around him, pushing him deeper onto me and moaning as he did so. He's starting to get more comfortable. We both are. Just listening to what our bodies are telling us to do, what we think our partner would enjoy.

His movements are slow and still somewhat gentle, yet getting rougher each time our hips collide. My face is burning up, probably a crimson red but I'm not letting anything stop me from touching his chest and back, my lips automatically sucking on various spots all over him.

"M-more.", I almost plead, the almost feeling from before making my body tremble again. Nathan complies, grinding his hips deeper into me. Maybe begging for more wasn't such a good idea.

Throwing my head back, I moan. No. More like scream with my eyes squeezed shut. He's touching the spot, nailing it down with each powerful thrust. Both of my hands at his back drag down his skin, the muscles underneath my finger tips tensioning and a deep groan rips through his throat.

One of his hands come down to touch me there as well and the combination of the two makes it even harder the resist the urge to climax again. But wouldn't it be all over then?

"I'm going to come.", he growls right next to my ear, biting his own lip as his last thrusts become the hardest ones.

"-too... Me t-too.", I manage to press out before ejaculating with another scream, nails digging even deeper into his skin as they draw more lines down his back.

His hips jerk a few times, a mixture of a moan and a groan signaling his climax as well. He stays like this, both hands propped on each side of my head, our chests heaving with pants and a thin film of sweat glistening on our skins.