Chapter 30

"Obviously, also, I'm never r going to kiss you ever again.", we both nod in agreement. "But I also don't want to go outside anymore.", I admit, watching as Nathan advances us rather quickly. "Do you always have to run away when you're drunk?", he asks in irritation, shaking his head at me. One glance over at Leslie and we both knew exactly what to do. She takes my hand and we take off, deeper into the house and up the first set of stairs. Although I almost have no balance anymore, I still manage to follow her into a rather small room. She Turns the light on and closes the door, turning the key as well. "I'm Going to turn the light off again, do you have your phone with you?",she asks and I nod, pulling it out of my jeans pocket and handing it to her. She turns the main light off but instead uses the flashlight option on the black device in her hands, holding it to her face so I can see her lips clearly. Okay, maybe she's smarter than I thought she is.

"I'll turn it off as soon as I hear them coming, okay?", I nod again and we both sit there and wait. I'm guessing this is like a walk-in closet since there are many clothing articles, shoes and other useless stuff. But as we wait and Leslie turns the flashlight off, I seem to get more tired with each passing second so I decide to take a quick nap, leaving her in command of our fort while I rest. What a crazy day though.

I wake up to something lifting me up but I'm way too exhausted and dizzy to open my eyes.So I basically surrender to whatever's kidnapping me and except my faith. It was nice being on this earth while it lasted, I guess this is a goodbye. My kidnapper doesn't walk far though as I'm being placed on something soft and comfortable. Maybe I'm in heaven and this is a cloud? Did I really get killed already.

"Am I dead?", I whisper,forcing my eyes open to meet with Nathans. He shakes his head without saying anything. "Oh.", I turn away from him and slowly drift back to sleep, feeling beyond sick at this point.

Even with closed eyes it feels like everything is spinning and turning, the thing I can think of right now is 'please don't throw up!'. Frankly, I'm terrified of having to throw up, there's always that thought of suffocating, dying with no one there to help you because obviously they're not going to come into the bathroom while someones emptying the content of their pissed of stomach. Why am I thinking about this right now?Shouldn't I be worrying about having angered and disappointed Nathan? I kissed his best friend for fucks sake, what even went through my mind? Why did I have to ask her such a ridiculous question?

I open my eyes and an immense pain strikes my head, making me flinch for a split second.I'm still feeling sick, worse than before actually, and my whole body feels sore. The only other difference is that the room isn't dark anymore, the sun is already shining in from a big window on my right side, illuminating the my surroundings. How can it already be day , didn't I just go to bed like a few minutes ago?

Sitting up straight, the pain in my head just worsens and I desperately bury my face in the palms of my cold, sweaty hands. How awful. I let my gaze wander through the unfamiliar room and I'm wondering where I am, it's not Nathan's place, or rather his grandparent's. Maybe I'm still at Tom's? As I look over to my left, I notice the frame of a girl, laying next to me and cuddled into the huge blanket. It takes a while for my slow brain to recognize Leslie but when I did, I couldn't help but feel guilt wash over me.

I decide to wake her up as well, shaking her by her shoulder lightly with literally no reaction at all. It takes about three minutes and multiple actual slaps before her tired eyes open, locking onto mine and just staring at me for good few seconds. She sits up as well, glancing at the window behind me and flinching at the bright light.

"Awful, isn't it?", I chuckle, earning a soft nod. "How are you feeling?", I ask,ruffling through my own hair at the sight of the mess on her head."Like crap.", she grins, her eyebrows still deeply furrowed and dark circles marking her face. "Is it true?", she swallows before looking at me completely, "That we kissed in front of Nathan?".Sighing, I nod. Maybe I have somewhat hopped that she might have forgotten most of the evening yesterday. Unfortunately not, it appears.

"Sky, I'm so so sorry and... oh my God... Nathan probably hates me right now! He must think I'm a complete whore!", tears start to roll down her red cheeks and she desperately tries to wipe them away with the back of her hand. "No he won't! It's my fault anyway, so he shouldn't blame you for anything. And even so, he would never hate you for something you did while being completely drunk and influenced by another person that's far gone as well. So please don't worry about that.", I try to calm her down, awkwardly pulling her into my arms and brushing over her back and head. Her body does tremble for another few minutes but she calms down rather fast, pushing herself out of my embrace gently and looking at me with such a tired and exhausted expression.

"Do you want to talk to him?", I ask, retreating all of my limbs back to myself. She nods,yawning soon after. "And we might have to take a nap as well then.", I continue, chuckling at her pleading expression. She Really does need a nap. Carefully, I swing my legs out of the warmth and comfort of the blanket and onto the cold wooden floor, really wanting to just go back to bed and sleep for the rest of my life. As I stand up, and look down at myself, I notice I'm only wearing boxers that most definitely didn't look like mine, they're even too big by a few numbers. What is this? I dare to take a peek at Leslie With a slight blush on my cheeks. She's at least wearing a baggy,over-sized shirt but I have no idea if there's anything underneath it.

"Sexy.", she points at me and the blush intensifies. "Shut up!", I turn away from her but not without sticking my tongue out at her. Without another word,we start heading out of the room, finding ourselves in a hallway with stairs leading downstairs. So we really are still at Tom's place. We Take the stairs and Leslie immediately takes the lead for the living room where the three guys are actually sitting, all heads raised up towards a TV mounted above a fancy looking fire place. "Hey.", my throat still feels kinda hoarse but it's enough to make all eyes flyover to us, smirks and grins crawling over their faces.

Nathan pats the spot next to him on the couch he's sitting on and I make my way through the maze of coffee table, armchairs and bottles to sit down next to my boyfriend. "How are you feeling , baby?", he asks after a soft kiss from his sweet tasting lips. "Like crap.", I admit, somewhat quoting Leslie from before. He chuckles and pushes a hand through my hair. "You look like it, no offense.", I lightly punch his arm,with a fake shocked expression. "Not that you don't look sexy either way.", he mumbles, his words hard to read. He leans to my lips again, another gentle kiss making my day better already.

"Nathan wait, I need to apologize again but before that, where are my clothes and whose boxers are these?", I ask, pointing down at them. He on the other hand guides my gaze over to Tom who did this weird salute thing with a content smirk on his face. "You changed my boxers?", I ask, the blush from before saying hey again. "No, you were still able to change on your own after you and that crazy girl over there", he points at Leslie who is still just standing there, "jumped into the pool with your clothes on. I couldn't stop you but I managed to convince you to give me your phone and watch. Really wasn't sure if they're waterproof or not.", he chuckles at the memory and I'm Baffled about the fact that I can't even remember ever jumping into that pool.

"Shit, okay. Thank You.", how could a few drinks let things escalate this quickly."And don't apologize, it's alright. I'm not mad at either one of you.", he winks at Leslie then kisses the tip of my nose. "Thank You.", I drop my head, ashamed of all of my actions, also the ones I can't even remember anymore.

We all sit there for another few minutes until one of the guys decided to check on Kalyx since she was the first person unconscious after like one or two drinks Which does kinda make sense, she's quite short and fragile.Well, maybe not fragile but you get what I mean. And turns out she has been awake the past two hours or so but she sneaked into Tom's Room and was playing video games without us even noticing. As we all gather in the living room again, me with my dried but still clammy clothes from yesterday, we decide to go out for breakfast, not one person wanted to cook and while wouldn't have had a problem with taking over that task, I felt way too sick and dizzy for that.

###########
Guys today I wrote 10k words so prepare for an average sized chapter for every day!!! For rest of the week at least!!! Jejjji, go me!!