*Special* Nathans POV

After a little small talk with Sky's parents, we head back upstairs and into his room where he falls face first onto his bed with a silent groan. Smiling, I walk over to him but not without sneakily locking the door. Just in case. I sit down next to him, placing a hand on the lower part of his back and rubbing over it. His body is warm, almost radiating heat as it turns around to face me, my hand wandering over the sides of it and onto his stomach. Intense blue eyes just stare at me and I have to give my all not to shiver from their gaze upon me. I don't know, ever since I've known him, his eyes had this weird effect on me, like I can't even look at him without being amazed by not only the beauty but also the emotions mixed inside them, creating a depth I've never seen before. I guess his eyes resemble an ocean, although their water is darker than his eyes.

"Is something the matter?", he asks and I smile,still staring into that magnificent blue. I love his voice too, it's slightly off sometimes, probably due to the fact that he's deaf but I never minded, it was cute actually, not often but cute. I'm Actually quite surprised that even after losing his hearing his speech is almost identical to that of someone who can hear. And don't even get me started on his singing voice, it's even more beautiful than his talking one! Listening to him sing always makes me happy,don't know if that's weird. He doesn't even realize how often he sings or simply hums, I've recorded him before but never planned on actually telling him. Although, now that he will get his hearing back, I guess I could show him all of my secret recordings and videos that not only I but my mom, Kalyx and Leslie all send me whenever they catch us being cute.

"Of course not! How about you? You must be pretty exhausted.", I ask, placing my hand on the opposite side of his body, forcing him to keep still with my arm reaching across his lower stomach. "A little, but it's fine.", he smiles softly, placing a quite cold hand on my cheek and tilting his head slightly. My heart stings at not only his touch but also this puppy-neck-breaking smile.How can he be this beautiful? I slowly lower myself towards him, our lips brushing against each other a few times before actually resulting in a kiss. The way he reacts to me after being together with me for a bit over a month now is literally the cutest thing in the world. He's not that shy anymore and gaining in confidence with every little makeout.

His thumb traces over my lower lip while still maintaining the kiss. Makes me wonder how far he would go all on his own but I won't test that today. Today, I want to spoil and learn more about his body which I only know very few about. I want to know every little sweet spot he has and make him feel good with precise touches. I slowly swing my right leg around him, pulling him closer to the center of the mattress while straddling him without ever breaking the kiss but keeping it sweet and innocent. Just like he is.

"Nathan.", his melodic voice whispers as I gently kiss down his jawline, chin and neck. The way he says my name makes my heart sting again and I grin into his skin as my teeth scrape over it searching for the spot that always made his breath quicken for less than a second. It takes some time to find every last sweet spot of your partner but I am more than willing to try. I start to blow cold air onto his neck which alone earned me a small whine from him while his hand found a grip on my upper arm. This will be fun, I already know that!

Pushing his shirt up, he immediately takes action and pulls it over his head with my help before my lips found his warm and soft chest, teeth scraping along it at some points. I originally didn't plan on biting him but the way he sucks in his breaths whenever they touched him just tempted me so much that I started my trail of love bites at his collar bones. And honestly, his whines and the moans of my name just fueled me even more.

"Nathan!.. Don't... bite them.", with 'them' he's referring to his poor sensitive nipples that have been target of my attacks for a few minutes now. Firstly only sucking on them but now, as I move further down, there's a bite mark circling around his right one with a nice red and slightly purple color. I make my way down to his hips where he started to shiver and almost cry out to me. "Hold on.", he's almost panting, his eyes squeezed shut tightly. I bet his whole chest is burning right now. I smirk as I sit down, feelings something hard against me. I love that reaction the most.