Prologue

Lisa's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo. Nae ileum-eun Lalisa Manoban-ibnida. Nae gugjeog-eun taegug-ibnida." I introduced. "Hello. My name is Lalisa Manoban. My nationality is Thailand."

Their face was shocked when they heard me fluently speaking Hangul.

But they didn't knew that I only practiced that so hard.

"Uhh, can I speak English?" And they laughed and allowed me.

"Thank you. I don't have such things to introduce for myself. But I can tell you how's my life is going. Uhm, I have such supportive parents that they would allow me to everything. Even going to bars..."

"Oh!"

"Yes, but it's me who doesn't want to. They would also allow me to have drinks. Drinks like juices. And they would let me live alone, by myself. They would give me all they can."

"Oh, but you don't act like a spoiled child huh?"

"Yes, it's me who doesn't want to do those things."

"Ohh, that's good. Very good!"

"But there's this one thing they would never let me do. They would never let me do it while I 'can't' and would never disobey it."

"What did they say?"

"Never fall for rich guys." and I never thought why. All I know is to obey it as return to the freedom they always give to me.

Will I remain obeying it?

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside