Chapter Seventeen

Memories

Third Person's POV

"Goodbyeee!" Blackpink happily bid a goodbye as well as Bangtan. But Hoseok popped in.

"Do you guys have a Facebook account?" he asked. Lisa
raised her hand.

"I do have!" She said.

"I do."

"We do."

"Let's make a group chat. You want?" Hoseok requested.

"Yes! And we'll name it, BTS x BLACKPINK." Taehyung happily said.

"No. Just BTS AND BLACKPINK." Jin disagreed

"We can just add them to our group. No need to make a new one." Suga said.

"That's correct. So, good bye for now, Blackpink?" Jin said.

"Goodbye again!" The four waved a goodbye again.

:::::

"I'm already added! Hihihi." Lisa said as she open her messenger.

"So what, if you're already added?" Jennie asked sarcastically. They are with Rosé and Jisoo at a restaurant. Having lunch after mass.

"Jimin oppa added me. Huihui!" She said while biting the fork and kicking her legs.

Rosé rolled her eyes, "You like that guy?" Rose chuckled as Lisa nodded while smiling. "Looks can be deceiving, Lisa dear. Be careful with that mushroom guy."

"Don't worry, Rosé unnie. It's just a crush." Rosé signed a 'very good' as Lisa said that while tapping her back. "It's just a crush and I won't steal him from you."

"What?!"

"Hehehehe." The two joined in laughing.

"Tss. He's all yours!" She said loudly and swallowed her food with her bad face.

"Omg. You won't believe this." Jennie sipped a cola first while looking at her phone on the desk before continuing what she was saying.

Jisoo beside her immediately took a look on her phone but Jennie took it away from her sight.

"You can look for it at our group chat with Bangtan. Tss."

"Oh! Wait wait wait. I need to check that~~" Jisoo said in tone.

"The 'Big Time Gig' that was planned to be performed on this week's Friday was changed," we read in unison. "It will now be held on Monday, tomorrow."

What the hell?! Lisa was so shocked.

They immediately left their table and went out that restaurant.

"Jennie unnie, let's practice today!" She requested.

"Yeah yeah. Let's go straight the YG building. I'm sure they will help us." Rosé said.

:::::

(d~dayyy)

"Where's Lisa? Mygod! We're already next!" Rose can't keep herself calm knowing they are already next to perform but Lisa is still not present.