Chapter Twenty

Embarrassed

Third Person's POV

"Give some freaking topic." Rosé said while boringly eating her spaghetti.

"Yeah. It's so boring. We have 40 minutes because our teacher dismissed us early." Jennie said. They are in their school's cafeteria.

"Try to look at the person beside you, you'll laugh." Jisoo said so all of them did.

"Hahahaha!" They all laughed.

"Told ya." Jisoo said and winked while drinking.

"But we can't laugh throughout our break time." Jennie said.

"I have a topic." Lisa said. They looked at her.

"Since I woke up earlier, everyone around me are acting weird." She continued.

"Like...?" They asked for example.

"Including my mom!" She shouted.

"Yeah! Your mom! She's really acting weird!" Jennie loudly said.

"Awhile ago, every time I look at her, I always catch her looking at me! And then, she will smile! Ugh! I even thought she's taking drugs." Lisa said.

"Yes. Also, every time Lisa's mommy is looking at me, she will smile and exclaim as if she remembered something just by looking at me." Jennie stated.

"How about you two?" Lisa asked Rosé and Jisoo.

"Very much same as yours." Rosé said and Jisoo nodded as agreement.

"You mean, they are also acting weird?" Jennie asked.

"Exactly. Did we do something last night that made our mother's act like that?" Jisoo asked themselves.

"Maybe. But all I can remember is, we partied with all of the other groups and then we separated tables than sitting together with Bangtan. And, we did drink alcohols." Lisa said.

"Same as me." Rosé said.

"Ah! Another more acting weirdly!" Lisa started again.

"Who?" Jisoo asked.

"Bangtan."

"Oh, how?"

"Taehyung oppa and Jungkook oppa. They don't look at me nor glance." Lisa said.

"Why? You want them to look at you every time?" Jisoo asked.

"No unnie. Not like that. I mean, it's very obvious that they are avoiding my gaze. I don't care for their gaze but I can feel that they are doing it on purpose." Lisa stated.

"That's normal. I can feel that, that two jerks like you," Jennie said and Lisa just rolled her eyes not believing what Jennie said. "What's the big deal with it?"

"Jimin oppa is avoiding me too! Huhu." She cried playfully.

"So you're not sad that Taehyung and Jungkook are not looking at you but because Jimin is avoiding you." Rosé concluded.