Chapter One

Lisa's POV

"Baby, wake up. We're here." Mommy waked me up and I realized that our airplane is already landing. Yes, 'our' airplane.

I prepared to carry my bags but our bodyguards took it from me and started to walk. I looked at them and shrugged.

"Let's go." Mommy held my hand and I saw her only bringing her own bag.

We're walking through the airport and I covered my face with a mask and I wear a cap. Mommy talked to someone but I continued walking with my bodyguards.

I spaced out and bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed a little.

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean it." He defensed. He's also walking on my way. Seems like he's also from our airplane.

"It's alright." I said and smiled at him. He helped me to carry my fallen cellphone. He also smiled 'weirdly' at me then wore his face mask again. He didn't continued to walk on his way instead he let me walk away first. I was a little bit confused but I decided to walk away when
I kicked something.

It slid quickly away from me. I was curious so I ran to it and realized it's a bracelet. I thought maybe it's his so I looked back. But I didn't saw him so maybe this is not his.

It's a little cute and more elegant. Seems like it's really expensive. I wore it and saw that it fits my white and thin wrist.

I was about to start walking when someone again bumped at me.

"Sorry!" Unlike the first one, he just ran away after apologizing. And his way is reciprocal to mine.. (⬆️⬇️)

I just shrugged my shoulders and started to walk again wishing there will be no one to bump on me again.

I looked at the bracelet, I can't get enough looking on its design. Maybe, the owner of this is really rich. And as for me, I won't give it back. Shh!

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside