Chapter Twenty-five

Kiss

Lisa's POV

I put Taehyung's bracelet on my right wrist even though I don't usually do that. The friendship bracelet that Jungkook gave me looks so expensive but this one looks more expensive.

"Oh, Lisa? Why are you lonely? Where's Jungkook?" Jisoo unnie asked me straightly when she saw me.

"Psh. Someone called him on his phone, I guess his dad. And he told me it's a very important thing so he left me." I boringly said.

"Aww. Poor you!" Jennie unnie suddenly teased. I didn't saw her with us huh?

"It's about their business. I'm sure. Jungkook is a business-oriented person. If you don't know." Seokjin oppa informed.

"Oh? Maybe he's rich." Jennie unnie guessed.

"He really is."

"So, I'll just entertain my self here, I guess?" I asked myself.

"It's alright. But two is better than one. Hahaha." Jennie unnie said.

I went to the slide while they are at the barracks, swing, seesaw, and at the grass, chilling.

I climbed up and sat at the top. I saw my shoelace untied, I tied it first but someone pushed me!

"Kyaah!" I highly-pitched screamed when I slid quickly. My butt hardly landed at the rock. I held it and hardly closed my eyes.

"Hahaha." My eyes opened and looked at the one who laughed.

"Kim Taehyung!" I called him in groan.

"Pffft. Gwenchanayo?" I furrowed my brows to him. I didn't get that.

He looked at me with a curious face and then smiled, "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Psh. What do you think?" I said and went to him to get a revenge but he ran away.

"You!" I said and chased him but I stepped on my untied shoelace that resulted..

"Ouch!"

"Pfft. Hahahaha. Clumsy lady, are you alright?" He asked me that question again and went in front of me.

I stood up an I looked at my knee. My wound that is made by Jungkook was injured more by Taehyung.

I glared at Taehyung but I saw him looking at my knee. Suddenly he kneeled down in front of me.

"You shouldn't use shorts in going somewhere like park. Tsk. See what happened?" He said while tying my shoelace.

My short is not that short. He's just overreacting.

"It won't happen if you didn't--" I wasn't able to continue my sentence because I remembered that it was my fault.

"If you didn't chased me." He finished still tying my shoelace. He untied the shoelace on my other foot and tied it again. What the? He brought out band aid from his pocket and put it on my wound.

I took the time to chase him. I pushed him that made him lie on the floor. I locked my legs to his neck to choke him. I laid at the grass also and rolled over him.

"Yah yah yah! Stop!" He said. I just laughed at him.

"That's what you get on what you did!" I placed above him and he's under me. The position might look weird but I didn't care. The grass is clean so it's alright.

I pinched his nose hardly that made it reddish.

"Taehyung~ the red nose reindeer--aah!" He pushed me lightly that made the tables turn. I am now under him.