Chapter Twenty-seven

THIS COMMENT REALLY GOT MY ATTENTION.

Comment: KYA~ I CAN'T CHOOSE ANY MORREEEE WOAH AUTHOR-NIM DAEBAK!!!! by any chance, can you do 2 endings? 😀

Uhm, I will very much think about that. 😉😘

:::::

If you only knew

Lisa's POV

"Mommy, I'm home!"

"Oh, baby. Who brought you here?" Mommy asked me.

I felt nervous and I don't know why. "Jungkook, mommy. He helped me to review and I helped hin too." I answered. "Ahh! I will now go to my room. Next week will be our final exams mommy. Is Jennie unnie okay now?"

"Yes, your two friends went here and took care of her."

"You mean, Jisoo and Rosé unnie?" I asked.

"No, it's Seokjin and Yoongi. Good luck for your finals."

"Oh okay mom. I gotta review Jennie unnie also."

I went in the room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

"Jennie unnie." I said quietly and I was surprised when she opened her eyes quickly.

"Omo, I'm sorry for disturbing you unnie. Go back to sleep again." I said.

"No, I'm really awake. I just closed my eyes. By the way, I think I can go to school on Monday."

"That'll be good. Oh, it's our final exams that day! You need to review. Wanna come with us?" I asked her.

"Us? You'll have a group review?" She asked.

"No, me and Jungkook only." I said.

"Nah. I won't bother you too. I can review by myself." She said. I just nodded at her.

:::::

My phone got a message from messenger and when I opened it, it's from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Wait for me.

What?

He didn't reply and I heard our doorbell ringed.

I waited for 1 minute until mommy shouted, "Lisa! You have a visitor! Come down!"

"Alright!" I shouted back and went downstairs.

"Jungkook!"

"Noona! Review time!" He said while doing some expressions.

"Psh. Wait, I'll just ask mommy."

"Mommy?" I went at her room.

"Yes baby." She responded.

"Uh, Jungkook is asking for a review, will you let me?" I asked.