Chapter Eighteen

Kings and Queens

Lisa's POV

"Mommy! Are they there already?!" I asked from my room.

"Yes! So go faster!" Mommy answered from the living room. I immediately ran towards downstairs.

"Hello unnies!" Jisoo and Rosé unnie are waiting from the living room while Jennie unnie is with mommy.

"I already contacted a driver. They will send you at the parlor. You have your dresses there already." Mommy said. I smiled in anticipation.

"Bye mooom!" We waved at mommy and went inside a white limousine.

"Lisa is very rich." Jisoo unnie said.

"But she hates rich guys. So ironic." Lisa laughed at Rosé's line.

"Are they already the ladies?" I think a stylist asked.

"Yes. Please sit in the corresponding reserved seats, my ladies." Another stylist said. As we went in, all the customers turned their faces  to us.

"What a gorgeous ladies. Welcome." A lady said. We bowed at them. A stylist pulled me suddenly and made me sit.

"Hmmm. I'm excited to make you beaut--no, more beautiful!"

:::::

Third Person's POV

"Done! Perfect!"

She opened her eyes and she directly saw her face on the mirror.

"Isn't you gorgeous?" The stylist asked happily. She faked a smile.

She's happy, she didn't faked it because she's disappointed. The real thing is, she looked gorgeous. She looked like...

Someone.

Her head suddenly ached so she held it. She closed her eyes heavily.

"Are you alright?" The stylist asked.

"Yes. I'm okay. Thank you." She said and tried to smile.

Her hair is still short. They just dyed it brunette and braided some layers of it.  She still have bangs.

"Omg Lisa!" Jennie ran towards her and held her cheek. Jennie is so gorgeous on her blonde and wavy hair. She saw Jisoo on straight red hair and Rose in orange hair and curly in front.

"We're so gorgeous!" Rosé exclaimed while jumping.

"Ladies, here's your dresses." They excitedly opened the boxes the stylist gave them.

"It's a cocktail dress!" Jennie screamed.

"It's all a cocktail dress!" Lisa said.

:::::

Third Person's POV

The party was already filled by many groups but the Kings and Queens still aren't there.

"Bangtan is coming!!" A lady screamed informing all of Bangtan's fans.

"Kyaaah!" They exclaimed as they went to the entrance and there, a black limousine parked and revealed 7 drop dead sexy gorgeous guys wearing black coats.