Chapter Nine

Lisa's POV

"There! You can seat beside Ms. Manoban."

What the hell, I regret what I said a while ago.

I looked at the window to avoid any interactions with Taehyung.

"Hello seat mate." He called me. I sighed first before turning my face to him but...

O_O

"Ayyy!" I heard many reactions. I quickly sat properly and pretended nothing happened.

"Where you all looking at?" I looked at the teacher who asked. I felt nervous.

I saw all of them looked away so that the teacher won't notice it. I sighed heavily in relief.

I glanced at Taehyung in my peripheral vision. I saw him smiling while looking in front. He loves smiling eh? He looks crazy.

I looked at Rosé and she signed me to calm. Maybe she felt that I'm nervous because in my every action, there are many eyes who are observing.

The teacher bid a goodbye and we're expecting next but no one entered. I think it's better if there's a teacher because Taehyung will be a center of attraction again.

10 seconds passed and the awkwardness in the room filled.

Taehyung was about to start a conversation with me but I immediately stood up and went to Rosé and Jisoo near her.

I gulped and tried to smile at Jisoo and Rosé. I sat and thought for a topic but nothing came up to me.

"Yah, you just need to ignore him." Jisoo advised me.

"Yeah, Jisoo unnie is right. Taehyung just loves making friends and getting close to other people he likes." Rosé said.

"So, why do I have to ignore him?" I asked.

They didn't answer me instead they looked at my back. Then they pointed it by their mouth so I conclude that Taehyung is coming.

Ignore him.

I turned my body to face him but I didn't looked at him. He's walking to me and I walked to him but I ignored him and straightly went to my chair.

I saw him stopped in my peripheral vision. I looked at my back and I saw Jungkook smirking.

"Hey, excuse me. May I excuse here, Ms. Manoban?" Someone asked from the door.

I raised my hand immediately to get out of this hell.

"Come here, your adviser needs to talk to you." It's a guy. I glanced at Jisoo and Rosé when she said that.

"A-about what?" I felt nervous. This guy looked at me or shall I say stared at me. Is there something wrong in my face?

I held my cheeks to check if there's something weird but he laughed. "Don't. I'm just mesmerized with your beauty." He said and tried to touch my cheeks but I cringed.

"YAH! JUST EXCUSE HER AND GO! NO NEED TO DO THAT!/TOUCH HER!" Two guy screamed almost the same line.

We all looked inside the room. It was Jungkook and Taehyung. After screaming, they both looked at each other.