Chapter Thirty

I AM EXTREMELY APOLOGIZING FOR MY POOR GRAMMAR.

:::::

Fever care

Third Person's POV

She woke up on someone's bed again. She saw a guy sleeping beside him while sitting on a small chair. She knew that it was Taehyung despite of his covered face.

She searched for her cellphone not trying to disturb Taehyung. She glanced at the time, it's already 12:00 pm, maybe that's why her stomach is growling already.

She decided to wake up Taehyung, indirectly.

"Ehem." She faked a cough that made Taehyung wake up immediately.

"Lisa! How are you?" He asked her and touched her forehead. "Do you want something?" He asked.

"Nothing, I guess." She said but her stomach growled. She looked at Taehyung who obviously heard it.

"I think your stomach wants something." Taehyung said and laughed. "Master cooked macaroni soup for you. Wait, I'll just get it." He said. She smiled at him.

When Taehyung left, she decided to look up to her phone. She saw Jennie's message delivered recently. She opened it.

Jennie: How's the confession? 😍

She heaved a sigh, she wants to curse her Jennie unnie in reminding that thing.

"I....I like Rosé noona."

She faked a laugh. She didn't expect that, She can't even see him with Rosé, nor interact.

How will I help you? If I know with myself, I need someone to help me right now too.

"Lisa?" She saw Master with a bowl of soup in his hand. "Here's the macaroni soup Taehyung made for you." He said.

"He told me you cooked it." She said.

"That sheepish one, tsk. No, he's the one who made that, Lisa. Go on." He told her to eat it. "I'll just go outside." He said and when he left, Taehyung replaced him.

"Lisa! Let me do that for you?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Taehyung took the bowl of soup from her hand.

"Say 'aah'." He playfully said. Lisa rolled her eyes but laughing.

"Tsk, Taehyung, I can do it by myself. Let me." Lisa insisted and tried to take the bowl back.

"No." Taehyung said and stretched his arm away from Lisa where he is holding the bowl.

"Argh. Okay. Aah." She gave in and opened her mouth. Taehyung prepared the spoon and put it inside Lisa's mouth.

"Hmm. Good?" Taehyung asked.

"Aww! Ah! Ah!" She screamed as she felt how hot the soup was.

"What the hell wait!" Taehyung didn't know what to do. He searched for water but there's nothing.

He can't do anything so he decided to just blow Lisa's mouth to decrease the pain.

"Is it okay now?" He asked still on that position. Lisa felt awkward so she just swallowed the pain--the food.