Chapter Six

A/Q

Will it be good if I would put titles in every chapters?

Like this one...

:::::

Kim Jennie, the Friendly

Lisa's POV

"Why did you run?" Rosé asked.

"We're just apologizing at the same time thanking him." Jisoo said while catching her breathe.

"It's-it's just embarrassing." I reasoned.

They just rolled their eyes and began to walk. I shrugged my shoulders.

:::::

"Come on! Walk faster! They're announcing something." Jisoo said.

We were not able to sit on our chairs because the girl is already announcing.

"Just pass a 1/4 sheet with your group name and every members name. Pass it on the faculty room until 4:30 pm. You still have time to decide for tomorrow. That's all guys."

"I think it's about the registration." I said and they nodded.

"Does this classroom already have their participants?" She asked. Silence filled the room for about 5 seconds.

"Ohh--kay? Bangtan is on the list, any other group?" She asked again.

"Girl group?" I don't know what's her reason in facing us when she asked that. I only shrugged my shoulders.

"You, Ms. Park!" She faced Rosé. "I know you have a good voice together with you, Ms. Kim." She said.

"We already planned it." Jisoo explained. "But we're only three together with her." She pointed at me.

"Oh, I see the problem." She said while nodding. "But you can still decide and invite another member until tomorrow!" She cheered.

"No, I'm not going." I said to Jisoo and Rose while shaking my head and hesitating to smile.

"Why?" I just smiled sadly and went to my chair.

My confidence isn't enough.

:::::

"So, we're just gonna watch Bangtan performing next week? Happy." Rosé said sarcastically. We're now walking our way home.

"I think so." Jisoo said.

"Why aren't you going to participate?" Rosé asked me.

"I just don't feel like...you know." I said and they just nodded.

"So you're not going? No doubts? Hesitation?" Rosé asked again.

"But, if you'll have another member successfully, maybe I'll doubt and hesitate it." I said and they glared at me.

"Promise?" They asked.

"Yes! Promise!" I said and laughed.

"Okay, we're here. Goodbye!"

"Byeee!" They are already on their houses' gate. I waited for them until they're are totally inside their houses.

After that, I walked lonely while humming.