Chapter Twenty-one

A/N

Copyrights to the edited pics.

Many Taelice shipper's comments but many Liskook shipper's votes.

Fighting TaeLisKook! May the best ship win. XD

:::::

Apologies

Taehyung's POV

We are about to enter the door's classroom when three laughing ladies ran in front of us.

"Hihihi! Faster Jisoo!" Jennie screamed as she follow Jisoo.

I think they didn't noticed us watching them.

"Hahahaha. Where is she?" Rosé asked while laughing as they finally went inside the room. I looked at my members behind me and I saw them also just watching.

We are about to enter again but I stopped when another lady ran and stopped exactly at the door.

"Unnies!" She said between her hard breaths. She held her waist and bowed a little to get air. I think she also didn't noticed us.

"Why did you do that to me?!" She said while kicking her legs but the three just laughed at her.

"I think they all saw--." She said while pointing outside where we are standing, but when she looked at where she is pointing, she stopped.

"Oh, annyeong oppas." She said and walked in the room after bowing at us. They bowed but I didn't. I smiled at her.

I tried to ignore Lisa but I failed. Throughout our class, I always steal a glance from her. And I saw her uneasy every time. I can feel that she can't focus at our topic.

I don't know why and I want to know why.

After our class was early dismissed, I waited for Blackpink first to go outside the room. Afterwards, I followed them and didn't mind my members.

"Bye!" I saw her bid goodbyes to her unnies. Why? It's time to go home already.

I watched her from distance. She's waiting for someone to pass through her. She is exploring her eyes to scan everyone passing by.

After a minute, I decided to walk near her. I am already 1 meter away from her and waiting for her face to turn to me.

But she didn't. Instead, I saw her quickly looked at one corner and her eyes widened.

I was about to hold her hand for her to finally notice me in surprise but she ran away and screamed..

"Jungkook oppa!"

My wrist was frozen but I quickly melted the ice. I watched how she desperately chase Jungkook. But Jungkook doesn't even hear her.

I just stayed in my position until they are gone.

"I'll follow her."

:::::

Lisa's POV

"Aish! Why can't he hear me?" I groaned while running to chase him. I don't know where he is going but I'm sure he's not yet going home.