-CE•

Thank you for the two silent readers who mentioned this story as one of their favorite story. I love you.

:::::

Pt. 3 (Taelice Ending)

Lisa's POV

"Hmm." I hummed while playing with the blue box on my hand and observing this house from the outside.

"Aish. I'm such a stubborn kid." I realized that I just promised mommy about not looking at this. Shit that curiosity.

I turned my way on the right and decided to explore myself here. Its not yet that far from our house when I stopped.

I shallowed my eyes as I stare at the road. I positioned myself satisfying something familiar to me. I stared at the empty road again with my new angle.

"Omg. What is she trying to do?"

Suddenly, I saw two ladies having a conversation while looking at the road.

I looked at the road to know why are they looking there and saw....Jennie unnie miserably crossing the road.

"Jennie unnie?!" I shouted while looking at her. How come the empty road became like this?

"She looks so miserable. Maybe she'll suicide." The two continued.

Suicide?!

*beep* I saw a vehicle coming that can definitely bump Jennie unnie.

I immediately ran towards Jennie unnie.

I was about to touch her hand when she suddenly....disappeared.

*beeeep* I looked at my left to see a truck coming over me.

Someone gripped my elbow and dragged me away from the road. I lost my balance but I still managed to prevent myself from sitting on the ground.

"What the hell! My bracelet!" Bracelet?

I slowly raised my right arm to hold my starting to ache head again. I heard my own voice!

*beeeeep* I closed my eyes as the truck's noise covered my ears. I found myself sitting on the ground.

"Shh. Shh. Stoooop." I heard my own cries. I hear Taehyung's voice. What is this? Is this what they call...daydream?

"Omg, he's a savior!" I still remained closing my eyes wanting more continuation of what I'm seeing.

"Please stop crying, please?"

"Aaahhh!" I loudly groaned in pain. I almost banged my head just to get rid of the ache but it's helpless.

Why do I hear Jennie unnie? Why do I hear myself? Why do I here Taehyung?

"Shh. Shhhh. Calm down, please." My heavily closed eyes, soften. My heart suddenly beaten fast but my head is still aching.

"Calm down now, please."

I breathed heavily and calmed with my forehead on the ground, as if those words are meant for me. Meant for me who is panicking right now.