Chapter Twenty-nine

Confession

Lisa's POV

Jungkook: I hope you won't ignore me after.

What time?

Jungkook: 7:30 am.

Isn't that too early?

Jungkook: Oh okay. I'll change it into 9:00.

No! Hahaha. I'm just kidding.

I looked at our wall clock. It's just 6:00 am. I can still sleep for 30 minutes.

:::::

"What the hell! What time is it Jennie unnie?!" I saw Jennie unnie playing at her cellphone.

"Uhm," she glanced at her phone's time. "7:30. Why?"

"What the fudge!" I jumped off my bed and went directly to my bathroom.

"Good luck Lisa~" Jennie unnie cheered me. I smiled at her and went out my house.

Our driver drove for me. "You can go back to our home now! I can go back by myself!" I said so he won't wait for me.

I'm still outside of the cafe but I already saw a handsome guy sitting alone while playing with his phone. I smiled.

"Hi." I said and I got his attention quickly. He hid his phone and smiled at me. I sat in front of him.

"You want some frappe first?" He asked. I just nodded at him. He stood up and ordered.

"Did you buy the couple order again?" I asked him as I saw the cups he's holding.

"No, they say it's a best friends order. But I didn't know it's for a girl and girl. Can't a boy and girl be best friends?" Jungkook asked himself, I laughed at him.

"Then why didn't you choose the boy and boy best friends order?" I asked him while sipping.

"Hmm, I don't want you to feel awkward." He said.

"Awkward?" It's just a cup. "Then don't you feel awkward?" I asked him wickedly.

"I do, but it's okay for me, than you." He said. I just rolled my eyes to him.

"So what are you going to say?" I asked him.

"Uhm, ahh." He hesitated.

"Ugh. Faster. I need to say something too." I said.

"Really? Uhm, can you be first?" He asked me.

"No! Go ahead, please?"

"Ahh," he scratched his head. "Don't ignore me please?" He asked me.

"Yeah, don't ignore me too." I said.

"Can you just be the first noona? I'm so nervous." I laughed at his face.

"Tsk. Just say it--" I was about to spank him on his head but he said the words I didn't expect to come out from his mouth.