Chapter Twenty-four

Deja vu

An eight-year old girl is swinging on a swing while crying.

"My lollipop. Huhuhu." She cried.

"My lovely--" she wasn't able to finish her line when someone pushed her swing that made it swing higher.

She didn't look back but she stopped on crying. She enjoyed the high swing but she remembered her lollipop.

She sobbed and the swing stopped. She looked back to check.

"You're here!" She greeted and hugged him while sitting on the swing.

"Here." A seven-year old boy offered a white handkerchief. She maybe is older than him but he is taller. Afterwards, she accepted the handkerchief.

"Thank you." She said and sat properly while wiping her eyes with the handkerchief.

Later on, her swing started to move.

"Higher!" She suggested so he did.

"Higher! Higher! Highe--ouch!" She groaned.

"Oh no. I'm sorry." He immediately went to her and checked her.

"Where does it hurts?" He asked.

She stood up and said, "Nothing. Great." She said but it was useless because he saw her knee with a little wound.

"Then what's that?" He asked while pointing to her knee.

She just pouted and whispered, "It's small."

"Let me cure that. But, we will cure your heart first." He said.

"What?"

"I'll buy you lollipop. You don't want?" He asked.

"A-ah, yes. Thank you." She said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Clip clap! Bada bing boom!" I opened my eyes widely. I looked around my room. Here they are. Partying in our room.

"Pang pang pang. Parang pang parapara pang pang pang." Jennie unnie leads the noise. They purposely played 'boombayah' loudly and shake our bed by dancing there.

"Hands up!"

Aish. I just stood up weakly and went to my bathroom.

I looked at the mirror after I washed my face. Why are their faces blurry?

"Let's go to the park!" Rosé unnie shouted. We went in our car. I forgot to tell you, I'm wearing the elegant bracelet again.

 I forgot to tell you, I'm wearing the elegant bracelet again