Chapter Nineteen

Tipsily Drunk

Third Person's POV

"Want some?" A guy offered some drinks to Blackpink. Based on his suit, he's a waiter.

"Yes, thank you." Jisoo said immediately and get the four glasses from the waiter's tray and gave some to the three.

"What is this?" Rosé asked as she smelled the drink from the glass.

"Woah!" The three of them screamed except Rosé who drank the drink from the glass straightly.

"Mmm. Tasty!" She said after drinking it. Lisa tried to smell the drink in front of her but she immediately put the glass away from her nose when she realized its bad smell.

"Cheers!" Jennie and Jisoo said as they bump each others glass. Their eyebrows are furrowed while they are drinking that made Lisa thought that it is really bad.

She glanced at Bangtan's table and saw them all enjoying each others company except Jungkook.

"Who is 'P'?" She suddenly asked. No one answered her. She looked at Jennie telling her to answer.

"What 'P' you mean?" Jennie asked.

"Duh. Jungkook's err--first love." She answered.

"Ahh." Jennie said while nodding. "I think it is Park Sewon."

"Huh? Her rumored ex-girlfriend?" Jisoo asked. Rosé nodded.

"P: Park Sewon?" She asked.

"Yes. No one haven't seen her face. But I don't believe to that Sewon." Jennie said.

"But, Park Sewon can be real." Rosé said.

"How?" She asked.

"She can be real. That Jungkook had a girlfriend, that he had a past. But, her name can be falsely 'Park Sewon'. It can be, 'Penny', 'Peppa'. Anything starts on letter 'P'." Rosé stated.

"Ahh." She boringly said and drank the drink from her glass straightly.

"Ohh. Lisa be careful." Jennie said while laughing.

"Give us some here please!" Jisoo asked for some drinks--wine.

"Hmmm!" Rosé said enjoying the taste of the wine. Together with Jisoo and Jennie but not Lisa who is boringly drinking her wine.

She glanced at Jungkook again at the same time, Jungkook looked at her. He smiled but Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Psh. Park Sewon, Park Sewon. Tss." She said and drank her glass not minding its bad taste.

"Wine more please!" Lisa said and they laughed.

"Here, Lisa. Four glasses for you. Can you drink that straightly?" Jisoo asked.

"Me! Me! I'll try first." Rosé said and licked her lips in anticipation.

"1, 2, 3, go!" Then Rosé straightly drank the glasses but didn't succeed. She shook her head as sign that she can't drink the last glass anymore.