-LI-

Pt. 2

Taehyung's POV

"T-taehyung?"

"Surpriiiise!" I shouted in tone with my boxy smile.

"What came to your mind to go back here?" Jin hyung asked with his one eyebrow raised after they hugged me as a welcome back.

"Well, I want to visit my mom, maybe all of you also."

"We don't need you." Jisoo savagely said while sitting on the couch.

"I'm not asking." I answered her and smirked.

"Yah!" She shouted as she threw the throw pillow to me. "Want me to hide Lisa from you?"

"Ehhh. I was just kidding." I said and smiled wickedly to her.

"When are you planning to visit your mom?" Jimin hyung asked.

"I still don't know. Why?"

"We would like to go with you. If that's okay for you." He said.

"Well, it's nothing to me. Jin hyung! I'm hungry. Why don't you cook for your visitor?" I asked him.

"There's already a prepared food. Let's eat."

:::::

"Why are you all complete here?" I asked.

"I just came from my work, together with these two." Jennie answered and pointed at Rose and Jisoo. "Then Namjoon oppa told us to go here."

"FYI, we're not complete here." Rose said. I know, Jungkook isn't here which is know why.

"Where is Jungkook?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"Hmm." I saw the three girls slowed down in chewing and exchanged stares secretly.

"Yeah, where is he? I searched for him this early morning but he's not here anymore already." Yoongi hyung added.

*dingdong*

"Oh wait, I'll open it." I volunteered and cleaned my chopstick with my mouth first before standing up.

*door opens*

"Why did you--" Jungkook was stopped on his question when I approached him with widest smile.

My smile slowly disappeared as a beautiful lady behind Jungkook talked.

"Yah. You forgot your handkerchief." Lisa---Pranpri--Lisa said and handed the white handkerchief to Jungkook. He mouthed 'thank you' to her and faced me again.

"You're really here, hyung?!" Jungkook shouted and I nodded slowly.

"Welcome back!" He added and pulled me in a hug.

"Thank you, lil bro. Come in, you two." I said and opened the door wider. Lisa bowed at me and went in first. Jungkook followed and I closed the door.

"Oh my gosh! Lisa!"

"Lisa you're here!" The three girls shouted as they approach Lisa with a big hug.

"Oh your body became more healthier, huh?" Jisoo asked while squeezing her arms and smiled at her.

"Diets are not allowed." She said and laughed with them.

"Thank God, you had a safe flight." Rose said.

"Yup, thank Him. By the way, who's place is this?" Lisa asked.