Chapter Twelve

Continuation of Jungkook's Side

/FLASHBACK/

Jungkook's POV

As soon as the class was dismissed, all of them ran outside our room. But I have a plan so I just stayed sitting together with the Bangtan.

She looked at us, at me and I froze. Jimin hyung noticed it and rubbed my back. He suddenly stood up.

"Hello Gorgeous Lady!" I glared at him. What is he doing? Tsk!

"Hello." She said and smiled sweetly. How could she smile to him like that but to me she's so cold?

"What do you want?" She suddenly asked me.

"If I would say it, will you do it?" I asked her.

'Marry me' what if I say that? *smirk*

Wait what?!

"I won't do anything till I hear it."

She might report me.

"Stay away from me." I said. She looked at me with that kind of expression again.

"Excuse me mister, Isn't that my line?" My hyungs laughed at me. Psh.

"You got your commensurate, Jk!" Jin hyung said.

"This is nonsense." She said and walked out.

I looked at Jimin hyung and whispered, "Help me with her, please?"

/END OF FLASHBACK/

"He asked you to help him to her?" I asked.

"Exactly. I even tried to heal the anger in that blonde girl's heart. I told her that Jungkook is the guy she saw in the restroom. But I think, it's a big mistake. Jungkook's picture in her mind just became more wrecked."

"Why are you even telling me these things, hyung?" I asked.

"I know you like that blonde girl too, Taehyung." Jimin said.

"And this is your first move in helping Jungkook? Because you know I like her, you want me to stay away from her?"

"It's not like that..."

"Then what? You want me to sacrifice my admire to her just for you to help Jungkook successfully?" I faked a laugh.

"Taehyung."

"Jimin hyung." I called him too.

"Stopping me in liking her, is like covering my mouth until I lose my breath.

I can't, hyung."

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside