Chapter Thirty-seven

This chapter contains mostly of explanation. You can just go to Jimin's bolded speech if you got bored. Thank you.

:::::

Letter 'P'

Jimin's POV

"I feel so proud of them." Jisoo said while scrolling on her cellphone.

"Of who?" Seokjin hyung asked.

"Lisa and Taehyung. They have many featured magazines these days. Their fame is not a joke anymore." Jisoo said.

"Yeah. To the point that, they can't bond with us anymore."

I stayed silent listening to them. Taehyung and Lisa are in a relationship. We all know it's a pretension but we also need to pretend that we don't know.

Slowly these days, their fans are increasing. I'm so proud of them but what hurts me is, Jungkook.

If Taehyung and Lisa isn't capable of bonding with us because they're busy, Jungkook is not.

He's not bonding with us since Taehyung and Lisa started their career. I know he's her best friend but I also know, he loves her now.

I was quite pissed knowing he liked Rosé for two reasons. One, Rosé is mine and two, Lisa likes him that time. I stood up the couch.

I'll help Jungkook. He's for Lisa. And Lisa is for him.

:::::

"Jungkook-ah~" I playfully called as I open his room. Luckily, I'm always welcomed here in his house.

"Jungkookie~" I searched for the switch and turned it on.

"Jungkook!" I exclaimed as I saw him lying on the floor with wine bottle on his hand. There's many empty hard wines around him.

"What did you do?" I asked him not expecting for any answer. I tried my best to lift him up to his bed. He's awake. I knew it cause he held his bottle tightly as I lifted him.

"Jimin hyung, join me?" He asked me. He's not yet that drunk, he can still manage to sit up and talk to me with his eyes open.

"Okay." I shortly agreed and grabbed one bottle. I started to drink it, telling him to start too.

"Jimin hyung...am I that dumb?" He suddenly asked me.

"What are you saying? Of course yes." I playfully answered and drink again.

"Am I that dumb to realize her?"

I was lost of words to respond. Her? Realize?

"Hyung, tell me." His voice cracked as he covered his face with a pillow trying to hide his crying face.

I sighed heavily, "It's not yet the end, Jungkook. Cheer up." I said while trying to smile. He didn't respond and his shoulders just continued shaking.

"Remember when we had a meeting with Blackpink at Bighit Entertainment?" He asked under the pillow.

"We introduced ourselves to each other, and guess what?"

"Her birthday, her favorites, her dislikes... It's all the same with her."

I know how Jungkook compares her from Lisa. Since he knew that he had a past with someone, that girl never left him in his dreams. Every night, there's another dream to happen. And Jungkook concluded, it was her, with him. It was their scenes together, in their past. What he can't understand is, her face is blurry.