Chapter Thirty-six

Modeling

Third Person's POV

"Where are you going Lisa?" Sleepy Jennie tried to ask the walking Lisa. They are roommates.

"I'll go to the seashore. I want to relax myself." Lisa answered without looking, searching for her slipper.

"It's too early." Jennie said and searched for her cellphone.

"It's early, but the rising sun will be spotted on the seashore, I want to see it." Lisa reasoned.

"I'll go with you, wait." Jennie said and prepared herself.

They slowly walked thru the white sand, relaxing theirselves in the early morning.

"Are you still mad at Taehyung?" Jennie asked as they position theirselves on the seashore.

"Yes." Lisa simply answered while looking at the sun.

"Hmmm. Is it my fault?" Jennie asked her.

"Some part of it, yes." She answered.

"Really? I expected it. But admit it Lisa, Taehyung's lips are tasty right?" Jennie teasingly asked.

"Tsk. Unnie." Lisa whined.

"What? Admit it. He's your first kiss, then second, then third! Ihhh." Jennie continued teasing her.

"But do you remember what Jungkook confessed?" Lisa asked.

"Yes. He's in love with his best friend. And his only girl best friend is youu!" Jennie smiled widely.

"I know." Lisa responded.

"And oh! You didn't tell me what happened to your confession. I forgot that! Luckily I remembered it. Tell me." Jennie said.

"Hmm, I'll just tell it normally. He rejected me. No, he didn't. I wasn't able to confess to him when he confessed first. He confessed that he likes Rosé unnie."

"Oh." Speechless Jennie responded.

"And you know what's funny? He asked me to help him with her." Lisa bitterly said.

"What did you do?"

"Well, I really didn't help him, instead, I just kept my feelings and let him freely make his own moves for Rosé unnie."

"That hurts." Jennie said and Lisa just faked a smile.

"But Lisa, I think he loves you too now. What are you going to do? You can now love each other freely, since Jungkook isn't into Rose now."

"Really? How I wish." Lisa muttered.

"But wait. How about Taehyung?" Jennie asked.

"What about Taehyung?"

"You don't know, he likes you?" Jennie asked.

"I feel it, but there's no still confirmation for that." Lisa answered.

"I bet you for Taehyung, Lisa. But it looks like, you and Jungkook are destined for each other."

Lisa only sighed heavily.

"Unnie. Is it bad to, love two persons at the same time?" Lisa suddenly asked.

"Yes. Of course. Very bad." Jennie answered immediately.

"I knew it." Lisa bowed her head.

"You don't love two person at the same time, Lisa. You're just scared to hurt the other one." Jennie meaningfully said. "And in your case, you don't want to hurt Taehyung right?" Jennie asked.