Chapter Thirty-three

CPR

Third Person's POV

"Lisa, are you hungry?" Jennie asked Lisa who is sitting on a couch, chilling.

"I'm always hungry." Lisa said with her attention at the television.

"You want some snack?" Jennie asked her, she got her attention and Lisa immediately took one snack from her.

"Thank you." She said and opened it to start eating.

"You can also drink juice here." Jennie said. Lisa obeyed her and drank the orange juice. She don't know why did her Jennie unnie watched her while drinking.

"Why?" She asked her.

"N-nothing. Does it taste bad?" Jennie asked.

"Hmm. No, it's good. You try it too." Jennie nodded at what Lisa said and drank the juice. Lisa gave back her attention to the movie and continued to eat her snack again.

*blag*

"What the hell, Jennie unnie!" She shouted as she saw how her unnie lose it's own conscious and fell on the floor.

She went to her and immediately checked her pulse. "She's alive." She scanned her unnie, "She's just sleeping." She said and with her own strength, she lifted her up to the couch. She took another chair to sit on but then Jennie's phone rang.

Jisoo is the caller so she thought it's alright to accept it.

"Hello, Jennie. Success?" Jisoo approached.

"Hello unnie. This is Lisa."

"Oh! Omg! I'm sorry. Don't mind what I asked okay?" She felt how her Jisoo unnie is panicking.

"Okay." She answered.

"Where's Jennie?" Jisoo asked from the phone.

"She's sleeping. I was surprised when she suddenly fell of the floor and slept. What do you think happened, Jisoo unnie?" She asked.

"Oh, she must've put the sleeping pill on her own glass. That stupid girl."

"What did you say unnie? I didn't hear you, sorry." Lisa apologized.

"No nothing. Wait for us from the door, we're coming." Jisoo commanded.

"Who are you with?" Lisa asked.

"Rosé and Bangtan." Jisoo answered normally.

"What the! Mommy will be angry to me! You didn't ask for a permission!" Lisa shouted.

"No, we're with your mommy. Don't worry. We're already near." Jisoo said and ended the call.

"Seriously?! They are with mom?!" She shouted and ran towards the door.

*beep beep* she heard as she opened it.

"Lalisa!~" She heard Taehyung shouted from the car. She slammed the door close but not locked and went back to her chair.

"Baby, I'm here!" She just looked at her mother greeting with Bangtan behind her. They know that Lisa is angry so they just hid there. Jisoo and Rosé laughingly went to Jennie.

"Why are they here!" Lisa asked or shall I say shouted.

"Why? Aren't we welcome here?" Taehyung childishly.