Chapter Thirty-two

Graduation

Third Person's POV

"Are you ready, mommy?" She asked her mom from outside her room.

"I'll be there in a minute." Her mom said.

She decided to walk down the stairs where her Jennie unnie is waiting for her. They're already prepared and just waiting for their preparing mommy.

The scene flashed back in Lisa's mind.

"Mommy." She called her. As her mommy looked at her, she started to be afraid. But no, she need to apologize.

Her mother turned back, trying hard to be cold but she felt warm when her lovely daughter hugged her from her back.

"Mommy, I'm sorry."

Lisa's mom held her hand and warmed it. She smiled seeing her daughter acting sweet again, she missed it.

"It's okay, baby. All I need is your 'sorry'." She said.

Lisa smiled as she saw her mother wearing a dress that made her look stunning. She called the driver and there, they drove to the school.

"Jisoo! Rosé unnie!" They approached the two quiet girls who are obviously just waiting for them to come.

"Oh! We're complete now! Let's have our seat." Jisoo accompanied the new comers with their parents.

They bowed at everyone and even hugged each member of Bangtan.

"I'm so happy." Hoseok said.

"Best friend." Jungkook approached before reaching Lisa to hug her.

"Congrats." They said in unison.

"Lisa!" Taehyung happily approached and lifted her a little.

"Kyaa! Don't Taehyung." She nervously said. Taehyung laughed as he put Lisa down.

"You weight so heavy. Is that how your bangs weigh?" He playfully asked.

"No!" She aswered.

"Cheeks?" She pouted and walked back to his chair.

The ceremony started.

(incredible fast forward)

"Congratulations, graduates!" As soon as their principal, shouted that from the mic, they all threw their caps up.

"Wohooo!"

Lisa glanced at Jungkook but it was a mistake. She saw how Jungkook romantically walked up to her Rosé unnie and kissed her hands mouthing 'congrats, noona'. Jimin arched his eyebrow in half annoyance half surprised in the situation.

Lisa looked away and her eyes landed to a Taehyung looking at her with concern drawn to his face. She smiled to him assuring she is okay.

:::::

"The food is nice here." Jisoo complimented. They are currently on a fine dining restaurant with Bangtan. Their parents let them hangout for a day after the graduation.