Chapter Ten

Lisa's POV

"Kim Mingyu's company?" The teacher asked. We're now sitting on the floor with all the other group participants.

A guy raised his hand. The teacher looked at him and asked.

"What is your group's name?"

"Uhm." He exchanged stares with his members. "Seventeen, I think?" He said.

"Okay. How about.." She looked at her paper, "Kim Namjoon's company?" I didn't looked at anyone because I'm not familiar to the name.

But I saw them all looked at our back where Bangtan is seating.

"BTS." Maybe the Kim Namjoon said.

"Okay, settled. How about, Park Chaeyoung's company?" She asked.

They all looked at us. Seems like they know who Park Chaeyoung is.

"Uhh." Rose hesitated to answer and looked at each of us.

"Just say it." Jisoo said.

"Faster please." The teacher asked and I shake Rosé's body.

"Go ahead!" I said.

"Uh, ah, eh. Blackpink! Yes, Blackpink." Rosé answered.

"Okay. Blackpink." She said and wrote it.

We waited for her to finish asking group's names.

"Okay, listen participants. Remember that I told you that your classmate can be your ally nor enemy? That will be changed. Example, Seventeen and Red Velvet on the same class. They are now fixed to be allies. Get it?" I froze.

"So Bangtan and us are allies?" Rosé  said frustrated.

"Exactly." Jisoo sighed.

"Why? What's with Bangtan? You hate 'em?" Curious Jennie asked. I rubbed her back.

"I'll explain to you, later." I said but she just looked straightly at the Bangtan.

"Hey, don't." I stopped her.

"Let me." she said so I stopped on stopping her.

"Instead, you need to have a teamwork with them." The teacher said that got my attention.

"Teamwork? Do you mean, collaboration something?" I asked for the first time.

"Aniyo." The teacher answered me.

"What did she say?" I asked Jennie.

"She said 'no'."

"Why?" I asked the teacher.

"Well, each classroom has its two participating groups right? Luckily, it has the opposite gender. So, I would like if you will do a teamwork. On Saturday. I want you to have a meeting with each other and know each others names, age and such. Next, I would like if you perform one song to each other and after that, help each other in choosing for Main Dancer, Lead Dancer, Main Rapper, Lead Rapper, Main Vocal and Lead Vocal. It will be interesting if you will also choose, Maknae line, or Maknae, Visual, Hyung Line, Rap Line, Dance Line and such. Good luck for you. Meeting adjourned."

My reaction? O.O

:::::

"Are you ready to perform in front of Bangtan?" Jisoo asked.

"What are we going to perform then?" I asked.

"Let's practice tomorrow. I'll ask Teddy Oppa to help us with the lyrics. Tomorrow we will distribute the lines, then practice it, then, record it. On Friday, we'll do the choreography and shoot! We will perform on Saturday!" Rosé said.

"Is that it? Can we go now?" Jennie asked.

"Ye--" Rosé  was about to let Jennie and I to go but a white guy popped in.

"Annyeong." he said.

"Yoongi." Jisoo murmured and rolled her eyes. It's his name, maybe.

"Neh?" Jennie asked.

"Good luck on Saturday." He said trying to be friendly.

"We don't need your 'good luck'." Jisoo said sticking her tongue out.

"I'm not talking--"

"Jennie unnie, let's go? Mommy is waiting for us." I pulled Jennie with me but she just laid her head down. I saw one of the BTS' member surprisingly looking at Jennie.

"Mianhaeyo." Jennie said to the one looking at her and walked away with me. She pulled me so I pulled the two.

While we're walking, she's so silent.

"Do you have any connections with BTS?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, like some, past memories?" I also asked.

"Unfortunately, yes."

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside