Epilogue [1]

Where is she?

Lisa's mother's POV

"I'll take a look of her face." I bravely said. I'm scared to see her burned face, I'm scared to see how my baby suffered. I'm scared.

But, this will be the last time, I'll be seeing that gorgeous face of my baby. I never thought we will end up like this.

"Are you sure?" Jennie asked me.

"Yes." I said and walked the distance between me and my daughter's burned corpse.

"Ma'am." Someone went inside this room. He's a nurse, I think.

"Why?" I asked.

"You're not allowed to glance at it." He said.

"What?! Who made that rule? There's nothing bad at glancing on your daughter's corpse."

"Yes, it's not bad Ma'am. But your situation is an exception, she's burned."

"I don't care! I will take a look at her." I said but the nurses increased and held the white blanket.

"What is your problem? Do you have such a valid reason to stop us?" Rosé asked.

"Because the corpse is burned--"

"So what?! We will be burned too?!" Jisoo sarcastically asked.

"Rules are rules." They said and locked the blanket.

"Why do you need to lock it?! This hospital is hilarious!" I shouted.

*slap*

Jennie slapped the nurse's face who is locking the blanket. She stopped and held her cheeks.

Rosé and Jisoo started to attack the other nurses. I looked at the unfinished lock and threw it away.

I bit my lip for a second preparing to see my daughter's face.

:::::

Jungkook's POV

"Hello, dad?"

"Jungkook, come to my office. Now. You're at our hospital right? Go to my office first."

"But dad! My friend is dead! I need to see her for the last time! Why are you taking the chance?" I asked irritatedly.

"I know. This is urgent, son."

"I'll go to my friend first."

"No! I already told you Jungkook. When did you learn to disobey your father?" He asked me authoritatively.

I heaved a deep sigh and turned my way to dad's office. "I'll go."

:::::

"What is it dad?" I immediately asked as I open his office's door.

"There is a report from one of our doctor." He started as I sat on the chair in front of his table.

"A lady offering 10 million."

"What? For what?" I asked.

"For hiding one patient. Look at this room." He said and pointed on his computer.

"Room 404. The very hidden room. Where is the doctor?" I asked.

"Mr. Kang, come in." Dad said and the door revealed him.

"Is the 10 million already on you?" I asked the doctor.