Chapter Thirty-one

Warning: Too much TaeLisKook scenes. Sorry in advance for the Taekook shippers.

:::::

Because of you

It is already dismissal time and Jungkook can't help but to go near the girls to ask for Lisa who is not present.

They all waited for the students to go out the room and when Blackpink excluding Lisa and Bangtan were the only ones left, Jungkook walked up to the quiet girls.

Bangtan is next to him, planning to go home together after.

"R-r-r-rosé noona?" He nervously asked for attention. They must've been melting right now in Taehyung's glare.

"What is it?" She politely asked and looked at him.

"Hmm. I just wanna ask if..where is Lisa noona?" He asked worrying for his best friend.

"She's sick." Taehyung emphatically answered with eyebrow raised to Jungkook in irritation. "She's sick because of you." Taehyung retorted.

"What?! Why me?" Jungkook confusedly asked.

"Why you?" Taehyung faked a laugh. "Answer your self fool." He said.

"Hey hey. Don't try to start a fight-ahh!" Jisoo tried to stop them but she ended exclaiming when Jungkook hardly punched Taehyung.

"Don't call me fool hyung! Not now that I'm worrying for my sick best friend!" Jungkook shouted at Taehyung who gently wiped his bleeding lips. The boys are triggered and started to hold the both as well as Blackpink who stood up immediately.

"You are worrying? Correction. Your conscience kept bugging you because of what you did. Right?" Taehyung teased him again. Jungkook harassingly shook his hyung's hands off to his arms to attack Taehyung. But Taehyung immediately stood up and protected himself by punching Jungkook.

The three girls and five boys tried their best hard to stop the two but they are inevitable.

"I'm just trying to know what happened to her! What the fuck is your problem with that hyung?!" Jungkook shouted to Taehyung who is collaring him.

He smirked. "You wanna know?" He laughed a little. "I'm just gonna let you feel what happened to her!" Taehyung punched him hardly as he shouted that. Jungkook slid on the floor by the big force of Taehyung's flaming fist.

"Please just stop you two!" Jin shouted.

"Stop! You'll be reported! Didn't you think about that!?" Jisoo shouted but can't even dare to touch the two.

Jungkook stayed on his position on the floor. He looked up to Taehyung with an unknown expression.

"W-w-what did I do?..." He whispered but by the intense atmosphere that made them quiet, it was heard by everyone.

"Did I hurt her?" He asked looking at the floor. Taehyung's eager to punch him was fueled by Jungkook's question so he lifted him by his collar.

"Do you even thought for that as a question?!" He is about to punch him again but Jennie shouted on top of her lungs.

"I HAVE FREAKING TAKEN A FREAKING PICTURE OF YOU TWO!" The two stopped not as frightened but in confusion and looked at Jennie.

"AND THIS FREAKING PICTURE WILL BE FREAKING SENT TO LISA IN JUST A FREAKING MINUTE IF YOU WOULDN'T FREAKING STOP!" And now obliviously, they stopped being frightened with her words.