Chapter Twenty-eight

Copyriighhttss.

:::::

Rain

Lisa's POV

"Waaaah! We passed! We really passed!" We, Blackpink shouted and hugged each other.

"We all passed also!" Namjoon approached with the whole Bangtan.

"Really? Yehey!" We celebrated.

I went near Jungkook and offered a hi-five.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Thank you too!" He said and accepted it.

"So, let's celebrate?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Let's celebrate, you passed, I passed. We reviewed together." He said.

"Ohh. Okay!" I said.

:::::

"Where...are we? Jungkook?" I asked.

"Tadaaa! Amusement park!" He said happily and danced like a cheerleader.

"I know, but...amusement park for celebrating?" I asked.

"Yes. Why not?" He said and pulled me in the park.

"So what ride do you want?" He asked after he bought a 'ride all you can' ticket.

"Anything but, let's start with Roller Coaster!" I said.

(i won't put too many scenes in the ride.)

"Phew! That was tiring!" He said.

"Oh oh! Jungkook oppa! Lisa noona!" Two ladies went near us again. Oh, best friends always wants to go near us huh?

They are foreigner, I guess?

"Omyghad shet! Lisa unnie! Jungkook oppa!" The other one almost cried.

"What? Why?" I asked almost confused.

"Puta, magpapicture ka na bes! Para kang sinasaniban diyan eh!" The other one spanked her friend. "*cuss* Just take a picture with them! You look like a possessed person!"

"Eto na nga wait, Lisa noona, Jungkook oppa. Can I take a picture with you? Please?"

"Sure!" I said. She took a picture of me with her, Jungkook and her. And all of us, not including her friend.

"Bes, papicture ka na rin! Choosy pa to! Jungkook at Lisa na yang nasa harap mo oh!" They really are foreigner. "Take a picture with them too! You're being picky! That's Jungkook and Lisa in front of you already!"

"Duh. Mabuti kung si Taehyung kasama niya." She said and rolled her eyes. I and Jungkook just watched them. Seriously, why do many loves to argue in front of us when we don't get nor understand anything? "Duh. It'll be okay if it was Taehyung with her."

"Hoy! Inaaway mo ba si Kookie ko!?" I was surprised when this girl raised her voice. "Yah? Are you hating my Kookie!?"

"Wala akong hinehate! Ayokong mapagkamalan na Liskook shipper! Solid Taelice shipper to bes! Loyal! Liskook ang hinehate ko!" We tried to slowly go away from them and give them privacy on their argumentation. "I'm not hating anyone! I don't want to be falsely called Liskook shipper! This is a solid Taelice shipper, bes! Loyal! It's Liskook I'm hating!"

"So...what ride do you want?" He asked again. Isn't he tired?

"I want Ferris wheel. It'll be relaxing." I answered.