Chapter Thirteen

Crush

Taehyung's POV

After the conversation with Jimin hyung, I started to avoid him. 

I hate it. Why do they always care only for Jungkook? Because he's the maknae? What am I? I'm one in the maknae line too.

I also care for Jungkook. Always. Especially when his heart was broken. 

But, the blonde girl is an exception.

I remembered my latest conversation with Master.

/FLASHBACK/

"Master."

"Why are you here Taehyung? You already found the one?" 

"Maybe, I think."

"Really? You saw the unique bracelet on her wrist?" I nodded as answer.

"That's excellent! I told you Taehyung!"

"But, I don't know what to do next."

"I already told you that! Make her yours!"

"How can I make her mine?"

"What the heck, Taehyung. Are you really a guy? That's a common sense."

"I'm just scared."

"Coward! I'll tell you what to do then." 

I sat properly when he said that.

"First move, know her."

"What?"

"Know her. You must know what she likes, she hates, her favorite, her family, her personality, her attitude, her weakness, her strength and especially her name. You don't know her name, aren't you?"

"Unfortunately. How can I know those things though? Stalk her?"

"No. Ask her." My heart started to beat faster.

"Just enjoy. Don't show any awkwardness to her. Don't show shyness to her. Just interact with her like a close friend, Taehyung. Be friendly." I didn't respond. I imagined everything he said.

"But!" I looked at him.

"Be careful, you might end up being her favorite friend."

/END OF FLASHBACK/

Namjoon hyung told us that we will meet Blackpink in the cafe near the YG building. 

We just need to be complete first before deciding our setting.

"I'm excited to know them!" Jimin hyung exclaimed. I think he will be the first one to be close with Blackpink. But I'll be the first to the blonde girl.

I stared at Jungkook. Our precious maknae.  I really love you as my favorite dongsaeng. But may the best man win, makna--

"Eyy!" Someone tapped my back so hard.

"What's your problem, Yoongi hyung?" I asked him irritatedly.

"Why are you out of your mind? Are you in love with our maknae? Oh no Taehyung. It's only our lovely fans' game. You're playing with it?" Yoongi hyung laughed at me. But I rolled my eyes to him.