Chapter Thirty-nine

Short update.
Listen to Hold Me Tight to feel it more. XD

:::::

Hold me tight

Third Person's POV

"Eomma. I can't find--what the hell happened here?!" Taehyung shouted as he saw the broken plates all over the dining room.

"H-help me oppa." His sister said and reached for Taehyung's hand.

"What happened to you?" Taehyung asked her while accepting her hand.

"That Lisa bitch. She did this." She answered that made Taehyung suddenly release her hand.

"Ahh! Oppa!" She groaned as she fell down the floor.

"Where is she?" Taehyung asked.

"Help us here first! She did this!" His other sister said.

"She did this? That's unbelievable." Taehyung said.

"She kicked me, Taehyung. You just don't know her real personality because you're blinded by her fa--"

"She won't do such things if you didn't do anything to her! Now, what did you do? Where is Lisa?!" Taehyung shouted.

Finally, his mother and sisters stood up by their own, acting they can't.

"You won't follow her right? She broke all the plates and then walked out confidently. Such a rude bitch." Her mother muttered that made Taehyung bang the table with his hand.

"Did you even know how Lisa's family treated me?! Did you even know how they accepted me?! Did you even know how her mother understood me when I put Lisa in danger!? Did you even know how her mother hugged me that time instead of slapping my face?! Did you even know that?!" Taehyung angrily said with his eyebrows furrowed.

They kept silent for a moment.

"You don't. So don't say anything about her when you don't even know her. Especially, don't do such things to her that are opposite on what her family did to me." Taehyung coldly said.

"Taehyung. Don't be into that bitch so much--"

"Stop calling her like that will you?!" He shouted on his sister.

"Don't be into that girl so much." She said. "She's just digging your golds--"

"What the fuck is the sense of her digging my gold when Lisa is richer than me?! Tell me!" He shouted.

They became silent surprised knowing Lisa is not rich.

"See? You don't know the real her. You don't know what she does, what she can, what she give and what she have." Taehyung said and walked to the door.

"Taehyung!" His mother called him, he stopped.

"One question, one answer. Family or her?" Her mother straightly asked. Taehyung faced her and smirked.

"Commonly, they say, family. But in this case no one would." Taehyung said. "Like me." And went out the house.

:::::

"Lisa! Lisa!" He repeatedly called. He doesn't know where to find her but he can feel she's just around.

"Lisa! Where are you?!" He called. He even tried to contact her number but it's obvious that she turned her cellphone off.

He decided to go to Lisa's house. He used his car and drove his way. There, she saw Lisa in her car.

Lisa quickly saw Taehyung so she went out of her own car. He walked up to Taehyung so Taehyung went out the car too.

"Lisa! What happened to you?! What did they do to you?!" He approached as he scanned her body.

"T-t-taehyung." Lisa muttered his name.

"Y-yes? Are you okay?" He still asked.

"I can't take this anymore." She said. Taehyung pulled her and hugged her but she didn't reply a hug. Taehyung felt it so he tightened the hug.

"S-s-sorry, Lisa. Everything they did to you. Everything. I will take the punishment for it. I'm apologizing for it. Please Lisa."

"Taehyung, I don't know what to do anymore. I thought for many things but--" she didn't finish her sentence and ended up crying.

"We can do this Lisa. Please, don't just give up." He begged as he tightened the hug again. Still, Lisa didn't reply any hug.

"Hold me tight. Hug me." He said.

"Can you trust me? Please, hug me." He said.

"You still shine. You're still like a scented flower." Taehyung said when Lisa replied a hug.

Lisa pulled away from the hug and faced him.

"Thank you, but sorry." Lisa said. Taehyung felt afraid and immediately took her hands and held it tight.

"No Lisa." He said. "You can't just easily give up. How about our career?"

"Yes, our career! You searched for me for that right?" She asked sarcastically.

"Aniyo! Please Lisa! Can you please hear me first?" He begged.

"No Taehyung. I'm done with this." She said.

"Lisa. Don't say that. We're just starting, remember?"

"Yes, Taehyung. I'm already starting to love you. I was so close in loving you."

He smiled in happiness of what heard.

"But I think it's just there. No more, no less." She suddenly said.

"No, Lisa. We're destined for each other." Taehyung said and held her wrist still having the bracelet.

"Can you see that? You didn't bother taking that off because it's destined to be yours." He said.

"Yes. I admit it. I kept this bracelet because it reminds me of you. I kept it because I think it is yours." Lisa said.

"I'm expecting you to come here. Because I need to tell you something. And that's all about giving up." She continued. "I give up, Taehyung."

"No, you can't. That'll be hard, trust me. You need me, Lisa."

"Can you please stop being so confident?! I told you I was so close on loving you back but you ruined it! Especially your family! I was ready to love you back but you ruined it."

"You can't avoid destiny, Lisa." Taehyung still said.

"I can." She confidently said. "You believe in this fucking bracelet so much?"

She held her wrist with the bracelet. "Then..." She looked straightly at the nervous Taehyung.

"Destiny over." She said as she took it off and just threw it to the ground and straightly went inside her car leaving the teary-eyed Taehyung.

;;;;;

THIS STORY WILL END WITH 40 CHAPTERS. MEANING--

Angelbyhisside