Chapter Eight

Lisa's POV

"Do you know him? Who?" I don't know why I feel like a 'cheating girlfriend here and currently interviewed by my boyfriend'.

I don't know what to say so I stayed quiet when someone popped in.

"It's me. Why?" I looked at where the voice came from and I saw a familiar guy. Isn't he the one I bumped on at the airport?

"Taehyung?" Jimin asked.

"Welcome back." He said while looking at Jimin and smiled rectangularly.

"Woooah!" And the Bangtan stood up from their chairs and immediately went to Taehyung to torture him--I mean, welcome him.

All of us just watched them having their own world. I glanced at Rosé and Jisoo and they signed me 'quiet'.

I nodded and decided to sit on my chair but I realize that I'll be passing through them. So I just stayed at my position.

"Hey, maknae. Aren't you going to welcome me?" Taehyung--based on what Jimin called him awhile ago,-looked at Jungkook while smiling. Jungkook is now opening his both eyes unlike awhile.

He stood up and walked to Taehyung while looking at me. I looked down to avoid his gaze.

"Welcome back hyung." He said. I looked up and I felt relieved when I saw Jungkook's back only. He hugged Taehyung and Taehyung hugged him. Bromance.

My nervousness went back when Taehyung stared at me while hugging Jungkook. I stared at him too.

:::::

Third Person's POV

After hugging Taehyung with a hesitating smile, Jungkook turned his body to go back in his chair.

His smile disappeared when he saw Taehyung and Lisa staring at each other.

5 seconds passed they are still staring at each other.

"Done?" Jungkook asked while not looking at the two and smirking.

Lisa immediately cut her stare to Taehyung. She confusedly look at Jungkook who finally seated on his chair.

"Hey." Lisa looked at Taehyung again when he called her.

"Uh. Uhm." Lisa bowed at Taehyung.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I-i am okay. Thanks to you." Lisa bowed again.

Taehyung smiled while watching Lisa being shy. Lisa hates center of attraction but being together with at least one member of Bangtan will give you center of attraction.

Taehyung glanced at Lisa's wrist. Lisa noticed it so she hid her wrist with the bracelet. Lisa saw Taehyung smiled unconsciously.

"We met again." Taehyung started again. "Isn't it what you wished for?" He said.

Lisa's eyes widened. She can't remember that she said that. Bangtan exchanged stares and the two ladies.

"Did-did-did I?" Lisa asked Taehyung while Taehyung is smilingly watching her.

She remembered...

"Calm down now, please." He said and held my trembling hand. It suddenly stopped shaking when he held it. He smiled at me so I did.

"Awwww." I heard many reactions. There, I quickly stood and bowed at him but he just stand there so royalty while looking at me, smiling.

"Thank you very much. Hope to see you again!" He didn't give any reaction but he just stared at my bracelet. I saw some of the people filming us so I bowed for the last time and pulled the girl with me.

"Ahhh!" Lisa loudly said when she remembered it. Taehyung laughed at her meme face.

 Taehyung laughed at her meme face

(lol sorry. saranghae lisa!)

"But it's not a wish, it's a ho-" Lisa stopped when she realized Taehyung having fun on watching her. "Oh okay. Thank you for granting my wish." Lisa said and smiled.

"Your wish is my command." Lisa's smile disappeared again when she felt awkward there.

"What's going on here?" The teacher popped in. They all gasped and immediately went to their chairs.  Everybody is weirdly looking at every Lisa's action that makes it awkward for her.

She thanked God when she saw her seat mate absent so no one will ask and ask her.

Everyone is on their seat except Taehyung.

"What are you waiting for Mr. Kim?" The teacher asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Oh, you don't have any seat?" The teacher said and Bangtan laughed. Taehyung looked at them and gave them a derp face.

Bangtan didn't stopped laughing and Taehyung maintained his poker face to them.

"There! You can seat beside Ms. Manoban." The teacher said and pointed at Lisa. Bangtan's laugh was gone and a bright smile formed in Taehyung's face.

He cooly walked to the chair beside Lisa and sat. He turned around to look at the back and gave Bangtan a last derp face.

Lisa keeps her eyes on the window just to avoid Taehyung but he called her.

"Hello, seatmate." He called. When she turned her face to Taehyung, their pointed nose met.

All of their classmates witnessed it. Especially, Jungkook.

;;;;;

Angelbyhisside