Chapter Thirty-four

Conquer her fear

Third Person's POV

Dropping needles are hearable, thumping hearts are obvious. Shaking bodies are noticeable, every one is nervous.

All of them are quietly praying. Until, the door opened revealing Lisa's mother. Crying.

They all looked at her with only eyes moved.

She silently cried. The two girls are sitting together on the waiting area with the Bangtan but not Taehyung who accused his self and Jungkook who is inside the room.

They didn't ask a question, didn't try to go in to check Lisa. They are too nervous to do those things, plus the bad reaction Lisa's mother is showing.

Her mother faced the nervous Taehyung who is silently leaning on the wall. Taehyung felt sorry for Lisa's mother.

"I planned this thing. I prepared this surprise. I did this all. Accuse me, I'll accept it all." Taehyung finally said while looking at Lisa's mother.

He is ready for a palm to slap his face but he felt nothing. He felt nothing but a warm hug.

His eyes widened as Lisa's mother hugged him. Until, she spoke.

"Thank you. Thank you for the effort Taehyung."

She just said the words opposite of what he expected.

"W-why are you crying madam? What happened to her?" Taehyung asked.

"I was afraid. You didn't tell me your surprise. If you did, this might not happened." She said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know she has a trauma on sea. I'm sorry."

Suddenly, the door opened widely and revealed the crying Jungkook.

"Why?" Lisa's mother asked.

He stood up straightly, "Nothing." Jungkook said. "You may now talk to her."

The three girls almost run towards the room. Bangtan waited for the two girls for their turn and Jimin talked privately with Jungkook.

"Did you prayed for her?" Jimin asked him.

"Yes, but I haven't lighted a candle. I can't believe, she has the same birth date with her." Jungkook said.

"But not death date." Jimin said.

"Almost." Jungkook said.

:::::

"Lisa. Omg you're alive!" Jisoo exaggeratedly shouted and hugged Lisa from her bed. She was surprised when Lisa didn't respond.

"Lisa?" Rosé checked her to answer.

But she just stared blankly at the wall as if there's no one speaking to her. As if there's no one inside the room.

"Lisa...what happened?" Rosé nervously said.

Again she didn't respond.

"Lisa.." Jisoo held her hand nervously. "Lisa, we're here."

Finally, Lisa looked at her but in the blank way.

They gasped as Lisa harassingly took her hands away from Jisoo's.

"Don't you remember me?" Almost crying, Rosé asked.