•TAE-

Pt. 1

Third Person's POV

After 3 consecutive years...

["Are your things already packed?"] Jennie asked Lisa from the laptop.

"Yep." She answered and smiled at Jennie on her laptop.

["Oh! By the way. I'm with your unnies here. Wait, I'll call them."] She said and next thing Lisa heard is Jennie calling her unnies' name.

["What's your problem?"] Lisa heard Rosé.

["Lisa wanna talk to you."] Jennie answered that Lisa disagreed in her mind.

"I told you not to call me by that name." Lisa said with a crumpled face.

["What? It's your nickname though."] Jennie defensed.

"My name is Pranpriya. My nickname is Priya. No Lisa." She said.

["We like calling you Lisa because it fits you."] She mentally rolled her eyes and just let what her unnies want to call her.

"Unnieeees!" She shouted and waved at them.

["Hello! How are you doing there?"] Jisoo asked.

"I'm okay! I'll be there soon at Korea." She answered.

["Oh! Have a safe flight. Who'll fetch you, by the way?"] Rosé asked.

"Can it be the three of you?" Lisa childishly asked.

["Oh, sorry Lisa. I'm busy with my work tomorrow."] Jennie said.

["Me too."] The two agreed sadly.

"No! It's okay! Hahaha. I'm just kidding. Kookie will fetch me, of course!" Lisa playfully said.

["We know. But we also want to fetch you. Don't worry. Call us when you're already here huh?"] Jisoo asked.

"Okay. But, I have a question unnies." Lisa said.

["What is it?"]

"Who is Taehyung?" She asked.

The three exchanged stares quickly.

"Is he related to me? Like how I am related to you? Did I also forgot him? Like how I forgotten the three of you?" She suddenly asked.

The three kept quiet, thinking of what to answer.

["He's Jungkook's friend."] Jennie answered shortly.

"I know. I met him at the hospital...and never met him again." Lisa said. "Is he dead?"

["No! What are you saying, Lisa?"] Rose surprisedly asked.

"He's not related to you." Jisoo said.

As much as they don't want to lie on Lisa, they need to. Her mother doesn't want Lisa to remember the things happened to her. It's complicated but they need to take the risk.

Her mother erased Lisa's career and fame. Together with Taehyung. She even brought Lisa back in Thailand. Now, she'll visit Korea, her unnies.

The three remembered what Lisa's mother said.

"Hide it to her. As much as you can, lie. But if time will pass and she knew about everything, just let her. But for now, hide it to her. Hide him, to her."