Chapter Fourteen

Lisa's POV

"Wake up. Wake up Jennie unnie. Wake uuuup!" I took everything in Jennie unnie's bed for her to wake up.

"Argh! Lisa." She said and picked the pillow to cover her face.

"Aish. We're meeting Bangtan today!"

"What?! Omg! Let's go!" She suddenly stood up and run. I held her wrist.

"Look at your face first. Go to the restroom. I'll wait for you!" I said because I'm already ready. I don't know but I'm excited.

She went to the restroom and I walked downstairs.

"Mommy, she's awake." I said.

"Very well. And your bracelet Lisa. Remember what I told you." My face became crumpled when Mommy said that.

"Act like that bracelet is nothing for you."

"Good bye, bracelet. Take care okay?" I said and kissed it before putting it in my little drawer.

"I'm ready Lisa, let's go!"

:::::

Jungkook's POV (short)

I waked up in my bed so quietly. I think they are all still sleeping. I stood up and brushed my teeth.

I did my morning routine when I saw a vacant bed.

"Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jimin hyung..."

"This is... Yoongi hyung and Jhope hyung."

Who's not here?

I wore my blazer and sprayed a perfume.

"Taehyung hyung."

:::::

Lisa's POV

"Do we still need to wait for the two?" I looked at Jennie unnie when she said, 'the two'.

"Who?" I asked.

"Duh. Your friends." She said.

"Oh." I remembered that they haven't asked names to each other. We already made two songs but still she doesn't know that two's name. Oh, I remember, they also don't know my name.

"No. We'll go straight the cafe." I said.

"Isn't it too early?" She asked while looking on the way.

"It's alright."

When we got to the cafe, we chose a four person's table. We don't need to sit all together.

"Jennie unnie, would you like to have some breakfast first? We didn't have one at home. But we can buy here." I offered her.

"Yes, I'm hungry also. Let me order our food." She said and I just let her.

"Make 'em whistle like a missile, bomb bomb." I singed.

"Every time I show up, blow up uh!" I singed while recording myself by my phone.

"Make 'em whistle like a missile, bomb bomb." I singed as if I'm recording a musical.ly.

"Every time I show up? Blow up uh!" I said and winked at my phone.