Oneshot #2 tour's over.

I stood to the side of the stage and crossed my arms. I was part of the my chemical romance backstage crew, and I was kinda just watching from the sidelines today. I had been dating Gerard for a good 7 months now, and he hired me after the black parade released.
"How's the sound?" I asked Gerard through his ear piece.
"Good. Do you think the mic is loud enough?" He responded.
"Should be. We can't know until we have the crowd here" I replied. he walked off stage and sat next to me on the wood stage floor.
"Last show" I frowned.
"Yep. I'm gonna miss it for a while." He leaned onto my shoulder. I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead.
"I mean, we can go home. No more living in a tour bus" I tried to think of a pro to face all the cons.
"Yeah. But then we wouldn't be living together" he pouted. I sighed.
"We can enjoy it now" I ruffled his hair.
"Yeah. I...I'm just gonna miss you" he hugged me. I put my head in his hair and rubbed his cheek.
"I'm gonna miss you to, Gee." I watched him get up.
"Would you like to go get coffee with me?" He stretched his hand out to me. I grabbed his hand and let him pull me up into his arms.
"I would love to" I replied, letting his lips hover over mine. He grabbed my hands and smiled. I stretched up on my tippy-toes and kissed the top of his nose. A light blush covered his cheeks and I laughed at him.
"Whatever. Let's go" he smiled.

We sat down after getting coffee and decided to discuss our future a bit.
"So... are you planning to go back to your parents' house?" He asked. I nodded.
"Only for a little bit. Like a month or two. It's my brother's birthday next week, so I have to do that" I replied.
"Any plans of moving out?" He asked.
"I guess. Maybe an apartment?" I suggested.
"Do you want to buy an apartment together!" He smiled.
"Oh my god yes!" I smiled extaticly and grabbed his hands.
"Really?" He giggled.
"Fuck yeah!" I got out of my chair and kissed him. He kissed back with just as much fire and emotion as I did.
"When?" I asked.
"I dunno, April? After my birthday?" He questioned.
"That would be great! I would have to talk to my parents though," I scratched the back of my head.
"Fuck them, we're doing it anyway" he smiled. I laughed. It was true, my parents didn't like Gerard but to be perfectly honest, I didn't give a shit. I loved gee, and there was nothing they could do about it.
"Awesome. Should we get back to the concert hall?" I asked. He nodded. We walked out of the coffee shop, happily.