Oneshot #8 tickles

I grunted and fell onto the couch of Gerard and I's shared apartment.
"What's wrong, babe?" Gee walked in with a bowl of cereal.
"My boss is a fucking dick." I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. He frowned and sat beside me.
"That sucks." He smiled.
"Your a cruel man, Gee." I looked up at him.
"What?" He pushed me lightly.
"What are you trying to do?" I laughed. He smiled and hugged me happily.
"I just wanted to get a laugh out of you" he whispered. I smiled and hugged him a little tighter. He lifted my sweater up above my hip bone slowly. And I knew it wasn't in a suductive manner. I struggled to get out of his grasp, but failed as he started tickling me. My laughs quickly wore out before I needed revenge. I counter attacked him and we turned into a giant ball of laughter quickly. He fell of the couch and hit his foot on the table, making his cereal fall on him. I laughed histarically at his blatant stupidity. So hard I didn't even realize that he was pulling me onto the floor with him. I fell on top of him and squealed. The milk was really damn cold. He laughed and hugged me tighter against his chest, making the milk soak into my shirt.
"Gee! Your a dick" I said, punching his arm lightly.
"Your point is?" He mocked me. I rolled my eyes and tried to push off him. In return, a he did was pull me closer to his chest. Our lips connected shortly after. He pulled away and smiled at me.
"Sorry your day sucked" he kissed my cheek.
"I dunno, you just made it a hell of a lot better"