Oneshot #7 are you asking me out?

I fell slowly to the floor of my work building and lit a cigarette. It was Friday, work had just ended, and I was trying as hard as I could to find an excuse to not go home. My roommate would no doubt have her boyfriend over. Her boyfriend hated me so whenever he was over, he completely stopped me from hanging out with my roommate. I put my head on my knees and waited.

Finally, the person I was waiting for showed up.
"Gerard!" I smiled at him as he sat next to me.
"Do you have any cigarettes?" He asked, pointing to mine.
"Yep," I pulled the box out of my back pocket. I handed gee his cigarette and stuffed them back into my pocket.
"So...why did you call?" He smiled, running his fingers through his hair.
"My roommate's boyfriend hates me and I don't wanna listen to them fuck" I stated. He laughed and patted my knee.
"Literally the same thing happens to me, I was really glad when you asked me to hang out" he told me.
"Frank has a girlfriend?" I asked.
"Yeah! She's really sweet, I think you would like her." He leaned against the wall, putting out his cigarette.
"Huh. Well, that's good. Being single is haaaaarrrrd," I whined. Gerard shook his head.
"What?" I asked.
"You know, we don't need to be single" he smirked.
"Gerard Arthur Way, are you asking me out?" I laughed.
"And if I am?" He prompted.
"I would say yes." I ruffled my hand through his hair.
"You would?" He asked, holding my back with his hands.
"Yeah. Yeah I would" I Hugged him.
"Thank god, you don't know how long I've wanted to do this" he turned my head to face him.
"Do wha-" I was cut off my his lips pressed against mine. I tensed up, then kissed back. He supported my back with his arms, deepening the kiss. He pulled away slowly, smiling. Our eyes met again. I stared into them as he helped me up off the ground.
"Let's go. I have this really cool ice cream place I wanted to show you" he smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I nodded and smiled back.