Oneshot #33

I stumbled into the small cave I had been eying down for the last half hour. Finally, I could stop running. I breathed out in relief as I pressed my hands to my knees, gaining back my strength.

I was shot In the side by a drac, and it killed. I was bleeding everywhere and all I had to help was a bandana pressed to the wound.

The blood loss finally got to me, and I passed out.

"Is she gonna be alright?" I heard a muffled voice behind me asked.
"Shut up kobra! Your gonna put off party's focus!" I heard another voice yelled at the first. I felt somebody else beside me and another breathing over me.
"I think she'll be fine. The bullet wound wasn't to bad, I think it's just the blood loss we need to worry about." A soft voice replied.
"C'mon guys, leave party alone." The last one said. I heard the three walk away as the last still treated my wound. I stayed calm and kept my eyes closed until I felt a sharp pain arise from the wound. I jolted up and turned to the person.
"Ouch!" I yelled.
"Oh! I'm sorry," he flipped his dyed red hair away from his face. "I hope it's not problem, but I'm gonna need you to lay back down Hun." I nodded at this attractive stranger and layer back down. "So, how'd it happen?" He asked.
"I was trying to cut through zone 5 to get into the end of zone 7 when I was ambushed by a squad of dracs. I killed most of 'Em, but I had to leave once I got shot." I said, short of breath. I was still kinda in shock with this whole situation.
"Huh. Alright, this is gonna hurt." He put his hand in mine and started packing the wound with gauze. I held back my screams, hardly.

"Okay. We're gonna take you back to the diner, I have more supplies and pain killers there." He dusted off his hands and picked me up bridal-style.
"What are you doing?" I grabbed his neck in worry.
"You can't walk, I'm just taking you to the car" he smiled at me.
The car?
A diner?
What the fuck?
Then I passed out again.

~party poison's pov~

She passed out again. I sighed and kept scaling the hills to the car.
"Party? Is she okay?" Ghoul asked.
"Yeah. Just passed out again." I got into the back of the car and laid her across the seats, her head resting in my lap.
"She was awake?" Kobra asked frantically.
"Yep. Not very helpful though." I replied while brushing a few stray strands of electric blue hair away from her face. She was absolutely gorgeous. From her y/e/c eyes to her perfectly damaged skin, she was beautiful.
"Jet? Would you start the car?" I asked, eager to get out of there
"Yep." He replied and we zoomed out of where we were.

~Y/n's pov~

I woke up on a soft bed with in IV tube in my wrist. I jerked up and looked around. There was comic books, bandanas and a lot of bandages. I shifted my attention to the door that was now being creaked open. It was the same man as before.
"Your awake! Good." He walked over to me and sat on the bed.
"Where am I?" I asked quietly.
"The diner. I'm sure you'll be safe here for a while until you get better. Do you have a team?" He asked while checking my heart beat.
"I used to." I responded distantly.

The team and I finally hiked up enough courage to face korse. And it ended terribly. They died and I was wanted personally. I've been alone since, until now.

"Oh. I'm sorry, I don't know what I would do without the others." He patted my arm lightly.
That's right, the others.
I had forgotten about them.
"So, what's your name Hun?" He asked.
"Y/k/n. You?"
"Party poison." We shook hands. I started looking deeper into his hazel eyes. They were beautiful, just like him. Although he tried to conceal it, I could see the torment and sorrow in his eyes.
"Who'd you loose?" I asked quietly.
"What?" He cocked his head in confusion.
"Somebody important to you died. You haven't been the same and your team worries for you when you exit a room. Party poison, who did you loose?" I grasped his hand tighter and felt his heartbeat quicken. I tried to maintain as soft as I could with my tone, seeing his eyes instantly gloss over at the topic.
"My wife, to korse." He broke the eye contact we had.
"I'm sorry" I let go of his hand, rubbing his forearm.
"She's not dead." He responded again in a whisper. I imedataly understood. She had betrayed them to korse.
"Oh, party." I hugged him without thinking. He hugged me tighter, avoiding the bandages on my side. I put my hand in his hair and massaged his scalp lightly as he breathed on to my neck softly.
"Thank you." He whispered. I nodded and let go of him.
"So...when will I meet the others?" I asked.
"Well, throughout the week. We'll be going out and leaving somebody in charge with you. I'll be here for the first few days and you'll meet jet star, kobra kid and fun ghoul." He responded.
"Cool" I smiled.
"Right. I'm going to let you sleep for a while and I'll be back." He got up and saluted me. I giggled and closed my eyes. Maybe, just maybe, I would be able to live through this.

A/n

Sorry I haven't been very active, will Christmas and school starting up again I've been busy. Anyways, hope you enjoy!