Oneshot #11 delinquents

Gerard Way.

Even thinking of his name sickened me.

He just had to be the basic Leader of the school delinquents, didn't he?

We were best friends in middle school. And by best friends I mean best friends. We only had each other, which is why we held on so long. That is, until high school happened. On the first day, he decided he was to fucking cool for me and started creating his own little "in-school gang" as they liked to call it. He completely abandoned me, and there was no way I would every forgive him for that. I wasn't some school loner either. People new me like they new him, just in a different way. I was basically known for being that one bitch you couldn't mess with. So anytime I even tried to get away from running into Gerard, I would be questioned.

As I walked down the hallway, I spotted him. I growled under my breath and assumed that this would just be like any other time we passed each other. Our shoulders would brush and We would just ignore it. But hell, was I wrong.

He and his friends walked through the halls, flashing their teeth at freshmen's and scaring the shit out of people. I rolled my eyes and tried to pass them by sticking to the lockers.
"Y/n L/n," Gerard spun around and pointed the end of his baseball bat at me.
"What do you want, Way" I growled. He raised an eyebrow at me and whispered something to his friends and brother. They all nodded and started ushering people to class.

Once everybody had gone, Gerard spoke.

"It's been a minute, hey?" He crossed his arms. I put my bag down onto the floor and Leaned against the lockers.
"After 3 years you've finally decided to talk to me, eh?" I spat out.
"It's been that long? Sorry, sugar." He walked closer to me, that smug grin still plastered across his face.
"Don't call me that" I yelled.
"Why? I thought you'd be more sympathetic." He frowned.
"Sympathetic? Gee, you haven't said one word to me since we've been in this school. And you expect me to give you sympathy?" I walked right up to him. So close, he could feel my breath on his face.
"I thought maybe you would miss me" he half questioned, that goddamn smirk still slapped across his perfect skin.
"I do miss you! I miss you so much, but that doesn't fucking matter. It's not like you need me anyway. Your too busy with your fucking gang to give a shit about me anymore." backed up.
"Why did you think I'm here right now? I just cleared the fucking hallways so I could talk to you!" He yelled to me, sadly.
"Sure. Your just seeing if you can toy with my emotions to you can crush me down again." I picked up my bag.
"Wait!" He put his hand out. I turned around and rolled my eyes.
"What do you want now?"
"Please stay" he whispered to quiet for me to hear. But I read his lips.
"Why should I?" I whispered back. He rushed up to me and pushed me against the lockers, holding my wrists above my head so I couldn't run.
"I...I've had a crush on you since middle school. I thought you'd never love me and if I got you away from me the feelings would leave. But they didn't y/n. I'm so, so, sorry" he pressed his forehead to mine. He slowly leaned into my lips to kiss me. And to my own surprise, I kissed back. He smiled into my lips and lifted my body up onto the locker so he could deepen the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair and as I did, I realized how much I actually did miss him. I giggled when I noticed his eyes filling with tears. I pulled away from his lips and cupped his face.
"Why are you crying?" I stroked his cheek.
"I think I love you" he whispered, since it was the only loudness he could get to without bursting into tears.
"I love you too, Gee." I hugged his head to my chest and stroked his hair.